Thread: Assassin's creed brotherhood sound issues fix

Assassin's creed brotherhood sound issues fix

I have some issue at the starting after installing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I have a Intel Core 2 Duo system with 1GB Dual SLi gpu support of Nvidia. I have around 4GB ram support and 64 Bit Windows 7 operating system. Still at the demo the game worked fine without any issue. I had played the previous versions tool but nothing was much found. In this new edition there is certain issue with the sound of the game. I am not getting the exact output of it. First there were certain error with the freezing of the game. Then later on I found that the cutscenes do not provide any sound. The sound just comes in between the game and then goes back. Is there any fix for that. Thanks.

Re: Assassin's creed brotherhood sound issues fix

For this first thing you have to do is updated your sound drivers. This is the most easiest part which works most. If you are unknown about the motherboard model then download and install Cpuz. This tool will give you the exact model of motherboard you are using. Get the chipset model and download the most recent drivers. Install that and re-install the game. Mostly due to outdated drivers the system does not work properly with new games. Screen glitches, blank screen, no sound, etc are the common symptom of incompatible drivers, outdated hardware, etc. Try first with the sound driver.

Go in the game settings and look for the audio settings. Sometime it is muted from there. If that is on then go in Windows audio application. Check that all the sound bar are at the top which means full volume. If you are using headphones then test the same by fitting it to the backside. If still the issue occurs then it is possible that the game which you got has some missing files. In case of a license copy get a replacement for the same. Disable all the audio mixers if you had installed any.

After installing the game I was facing issue with the cutscene sound. When the games passes down to some level and the cutscene begins there were no sound in the dialogues. I tried replaying and even checking my audio settings at that time. I tried to change the volume settings. But the sound works quiet well when I play the game with ample of sound in war and weapons. Why then the cutscenes are quiet. I am not able to find the fix for the same. The game has awesome graphics but there are certain glitches with the sound.

There is fix for that. All you have to do is change the sound settings from control panel. It is the type of sound played in the game does not match with Windows. For that just go control panel. First update the newest sound drivers. If you have sound card then check for the updated firmware. Then go in the control panel and look for sound. In that you can see a Playback tab. Go in that tab and look for the Configure button. Click on the same and change the audio channel to stereo. Once done reboot the system and then check back again. This time the sound will respond on the cutscene.