Thread: Dragon Age Legends difficulty, income, items, and friends broke the game on Facebook

Dragon Age Legends difficulty, income, items, and friends broke the game on Facebook

I am almost 35 years old and have been playing role-playing and tactic games from the time of the Commodore 64 and Atari 2600. The primary section of this game was amusing, but the most recent varies, with the novel area is not easily to create an enjoyable experience. This should be evident by all the negative messages you are seeing, many of whom are people who really want to enjoy this game. Varies have been made are a downhill snowball into a complete and sheer muddle. Here is a list of all that, when viewed as a whole, makes this game throbbing:
    1. You have made it more difficult levels with less experience for killing.
    2. The opponents now heal, drop bombs, etc., not a limited offer for the entire battle. 3-6 5 waves of enemies? They all get to drop bombs on you. All 20 of them.
    3. Most of our hits are glancing blows, which to me just a no-man with the power should result in.
    4. What has been done so far six enemies can appear ... while we only have three more calls that go missing every wave.
    5. Decrease in our revenues from gold.
    6. We cannot buy new equipment without a crown, sometimes not getting an improvement for many levels.
    7. Have you distorted class skills, gimping people who have no way of response.
    8. You made it so that it can only survive by using the highest level of our friends, so it's hard to help the lobbies unless a fight is very easy.

That's everything I can think of at once, but I have to say, put in it all up and this is too tough (on top) for an allegedly casual Facebook game. Not that I cannot succeed is more about the loss of enjoyment. Who would have thought it would be fun that they almost never get any better gear? In case you really have to buy crowns for a small update on the computer at all levels of a few?

Re: Dragon Age Legends difficulty, income, items, and friends broke the game on Facebook

He has a lot of good things. To be honest, I am just playing for the DA2 opened, of which I have unlocked all but the last one. I have achieved with very little effort and playing just a little bit every day and I have never bought or worn a single crown. Having said that: I like the game, but if developers want to continue playing, will have to level the playing field a bit. Once I have the latest release, I doubt I will play much more than a few minutes a day maximum.

Re: Dragon Age Legends difficulty, income, items, and friends broke the game on Facebook

One thing I would add is that the droplets are varied and difficult to get to bring some that you need. So I think that the ability of the friends of gift must be enabled so that we can trade in the drops that we seek. I thought something was "off" rather, newly I have been under pressure to get through any struggle, since it seems that just getting spammed by the bombs, there's nothing I can do when my character is completely depleted before may have an attack or two away. I just had to use potions about every round, not exactly fun.

There are some basic rules of the game design is in full swing and Legends ignored here has gone from being an occasional one exercise fun in masochism. I am ashamed to have invited my friends to play the game the way it goes at this time. Here is an ideal starting tip for you: any turn-based game in which you may lose characters that have not had a turn yet, despite all efforts to protect them is wrong. I have been stuck in the similar struggle for 3 days now. That does not pressure me to pay for items influences me not to play.

You can have only one functioning exceptionally bad luck. It happened to me. However, all I am using right now (except for my helmet, which is DS2) consists of items looted, and I think everything, but my dress is level 12 or higher (I have 15). Lots of drops of things, especially if you take time to clear maps to 100%. Not that I'd like a regular gold shop. It's something I and others have been wondering for a month.

Here I just wish to add something. 100% agree with you. Guy above - just because you have not individually seen or because it is' not new in your estimation, does not mean it is a negative aspect of the game that can be improved to make a much better game, as suggested by the PO. I have a level 26 amulet Veridium. I am level 14 - the pace is stabilizing I guess you will be able to use it in a couple of years?

I am not saying these things are not negative when I say there are "new", only to have been there before. I do not give an opinion at all; positive or negative, just note the inference in the original post that the game is damaged recently. In fact, little changed from the previous beta release, that is, the skill xp and Rogue. This always occur a few doubts about the use of mobility as well. Again, no assessment of the value of all of that. The fact is the enemy in the forest and outside is always thrown the bomb, the waves always come back bigger and more as you progress to more difficult maps. I will say though that may be a good thing, in my opinion.