Thread: Performance of Total War Shogun 2 demo on Steam

Performance of Total War Shogun 2 demo on Steam

I have heard that the Total War : Shogun 2 Demo has came to Steam so you can not play it online but sadly it is demo version. Though I have not played it yet but I would be glad to know that how this game works and what is the performance given by it on Steam? Is there anybody who can tell me how it is performing? I am eager to play this game, Please guys, review it as fast as possible. I am waiting for my new monitor to arrive.

Re: Performance of Total War Shogun 2 demo on Steam

Works without problems here with 11.2. Napoleon and the Empire had been problems with drivers 10.5, but Shogun 2 seems fine. In the game of AA appears to be disabled, however. So their comparison difficult, but at first glance, it seems to work better than the Empire to me. But I'm still running surprisingly well at 40-50 fps with all settings at default and unchanged.

Total War: Shogun 2 is the demo of the game of military strategy developed by Creative Assembly, It succeeded in the first episode of Total War: Shogun, and is the seventh episode of the Total War series. In this album, you will evolve in the days of feudal Japan, the history of place in sixteenth century when Japan was divided into various rival clans led by warlords wage a struggle without a thank you to gain control country's total. In Total War: Shogun 2, you take control of one of these warlords (you can choose from 9 available), and you will manage the development and economy of your land and your armed and the battles that will commit to take control of enemy territory.

At completion, Total War: Shogun 2 has amazing graphics, its interface takes you directly into the atmosphere, combatants and their gestures are modeled in every detail, you'll really feel the battlefield. The soundtrack is also put forward, it takes you into a world of traditional Japanese. Total War: Shogun 2 is a game where you have not finished playing, his life is virtually unlimited, from its single player mode you can do with the 9 possible clans and multiplayer mode also rich in rebounding. Total War: Shogun 2 is a game that fans of the genre should be purchased without hesitation, this demo offers you immerse yourself in the game world by offering a tutorial and a battle to take control of the game.

So there! Steam is our friend. By offering the demo version SHOGUN 2 Total War 2 it made us ​​happy. To recap, the series created by Creative Assembly began in 2000, Shogun: Total War and monitoring pars other title as Medieval : Total War, Rome: Total War Medieval 2, Total War Empire: Total War in which the same line without eclipse our memory of what was the first love Shogun. It management games to go round towers and real-time strategy, which combines realistic enough land combat and naval scale. Here we are in is early 2011, fans dreamed of Creative Assembly and published pars SEGA is doing, Shogun is back after a year of waiting time. More than 10 years are past, and the studio has put all his good experience in this new setting. Steam offers us a demo, enough to review the troops and our sharpened katanas. Laid out March 15, 2011, but until the demo is on steam.

The Creative Assembly, the studio that I most admire, hours and hours of multiplayer games such as solo, and it's always a pleasure to launch a RomeTWet them at least they always put us a demo more than complete the table! A huge game in perspective, the demo is a bit frustrating level bug (unit movement, training, group with shortened ect), and level graphics (dx9 no AA), but the gameplay gonna kill the AI ​​is tough, the best out of a total war no doubt.