Thread: “Summoning Your Hero” causes in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

“Summoning Your Hero” causes in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

A few players are experiencing troubles accessing Dragon Age Legends and are seeing the “Summoning Your Hero” screen. There are some known causes of this problem:
    1. Being at the back a corporate firewall can chunk the connection to DAL.
    2. Running IP blocking software for example Peer Guardian.
    3. A trouble on our end

So anyone else has any more information or has any issue mentioned in the title? Please if anyone get any more information than please provide me.

Re: “Summoning Your Hero” causes in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I have the invocation of error is also Hero. I tried with a friends account on my computer and everything is working well. It does not work with my hero. The game discontinued functioning yesterday later than the restoration of the player. I am using Chrome. I am behind a firewall corporate but I can access all other Facebook games, but this. This game works at my house. I think the problem is more in the end, then mine since I can access the rest of the games on Facebook. If I could I would say it was my final 100 percent but I cannot say no. I attempted it with Firefox and I have the similar trouble.

My point is that the game has a configuration problem that must be addressed on their side. It's pretty simple to rule and other games on Facebook are capable of reproduction, except this one. His comments were unjustified, but again they are probably the person who calls support for help, but he knows everything. Although this is not the only game in Facebook I cannot play at work. I do not know how the Facebook application services it works, so if you have to run on convinced ports for certain things, after that that's fine. It only means that will not play again.

Well, the game was working fine this morning. I had two battles, went for a cup of tea and let my strength and while I rebuild my game was frozen, so I updated and it was then when the screen hero call came and never left. I tried to delete cookies and history, refreshing browser, go out, and even shut down your computer and set aside. It's been about 5 hours since the initial problem up and the screen hero at a standstill call the game as far as I can get now. I have 10.2.152.26 version of Adobe Flash installed and IE 8. However, no adjustment in the PC has changed in recent weeks, much less during the time he went to get some tea this morning.

I was working fine. I use peer guardian but disabled and closed, but still not working. What I can do to re-enter? Even after restart does not load, as the game is locked or something. Another person can log in on the same computer and browser and its fine. It's as if my game is corrupt. We have tried on two computers, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. My login does not work but the entry of others.

I am wedged at the "Summoning Your Hero" screen. I observed it first last night. I had no trouble throughout the whole day and logged out well. While I came back later that night I meted the problem. I have attempted to resolve the problem by attempting to log in through dissimilar computers and dissimilar networks, but to no benefit. I try on my own computer, which running:

Windows Vista (64-bit)
    Firefox 3.6.13
    Adobe Flash 10.2.152

Even I have tried multiple attempts to log on and all these teams, but I have yet to move from "Summoning your Hero" screen. I do not know why I have this problem as I had no problem running the game during the day yesterday and only found the problem after you have successfully logged out and been out for several hours.

I am Using both google Chrome and Firefox, Flash Player: 10.2.154. Don't know if this works or not. Basically, I attempted dissimilar browsers, dissimilar computers and dissimilar locations. Just thing that shows up is the building option over layered by Done Building tab. As well I don't see my character or the map as the whole thing is black. Anyone has any idea why this is happening? Please help me to solve this issue.