Thread: Inventory Limiter in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Inventory Limiter in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Why even put a limiter? It makes no sense at all. So you can collect the crown to make more room in the bag? But seriously, it's probably a bit of this and a bit of memory / the program. The inventory limit of 30 is stupidly small, we have 10 spaces of consumption, then we want to fill space for up to 20 items, combined with the size of the stack of consumables of 20, if we have enough supplies to make things they basically have no room for gear much at all.

Re: Inventory Limiter in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I like having lots of potions and bombs. This limit means I can not. When I went into the last night before returning to I sold half my potions for 0 money before he could play. If you could increase the stack to 99 instead of 20, he would not be so bad. Otherwise please double the inventory space. But probably the crowns of charge to upgrade to 10 and double load every time you want more storage space.

It might be a technical issue. Limitation of the elements would mean the limitation of data involved. We have been a bit spoiled as closed beta testers. The game has to be technically feasible for many players, many more than us. Or maybe not, that's just a guess. Among potions and team wanted to keep until I reach a level that could bring bring order to keep my number to 27 and I still wanted to continue selling items. 21 item limit. I felt like screaming when I saw it.

Okay, there must be some word of L with Dev, or at least give us a reason why a low number of inventory space. Let's add a room that increases the size of your inventory. But until then, we'll have to settle for small sizes due to inventory reduction of inventory size on the fly would be very problematic. (Imagine enter and are forced to discard half of your items at once.)

Inventory room? What you have to pay for an upgrade crowns nice I suppose. It would be better if we had a forge or something to recycle all non-class. Why limit to 21 elements? I thought it would be 30. And the addition of a room to expand without the need you can create a tree of the progress made in the Board of hero. Because of this limitation many of them are going to play this game Legends Dragon Age on Facebook.

Christ, 30 articles were pushing, but it was acceptable. 21 articles are BS. I do not know if anything has changed, but I had 5 + 12 + level items before this clean. In addition to 2 slots for 5-7 different usable items, does not leave much room for anything else. If you do crowns cost to the inventory room, I'll be upset. It's one thing to help developers and buy extra goodies, but when you have 10-15 different supplies for different situations, arts PLUS you is not level for all, which limits the whole experience at the upper end of the spectrum.

That just does not make sense. We have to make do with small inventory sizes, because the problem would become smaller? I can certainly see the problem with making them smaller. But that's not what people are asking. They are asking for more inventories. But I'm going to go ahead and assume that means increase the size of inventory and would be problematic because of how it is encoded. Good to know that you are increasing somewhat.