Thread: Request to make crowns cheaper in dragon age legend on Facebook

Request to make crowns cheaper in dragon age legend on Facebook

So I was presently browsing the items that you can buy and the axe I want is 599 crowns, so I thinking okay let’s look into how much this will charge. So after considering how many crowns I required to buy it came to $19.90 which for me is approximately £12.They critically recognize citizens to pay £12 for a quantity of pixels on a screen? According to me this is totally disgusting amount to pay for items in a game and there going about it totally the incorrect technique during the first place. There should be some way of obtaining crowns in game not including giving away our hard earned money... Maybe through quests or working with team mates to total objectives I don't know whatever thing. Bottom line is this game is a money sink and they don't care one bit about their player base just how much money they can steal off of us. Does anyone else agree with me? And please no troll’s serious replies only! Thanks.

Re: Request to make crowns cheaper in dragon age legend on Facebook

I have the same opinion that the prices are unreasonable but the items won't ever be for free. The player base will disintegrate away pretty fast when everybody has their Dragon Age 2 items and played as far as one can without bought items. They should slash all prices in half or to a third - they would create additional money that way because the informal player will also buy items here and there. Now only the hardcore fans place genuine money addicted to the game. In the long run that won't be sufficient.

Truthfully, I can play World of Warcraft for an unrestricted amount of time every day for $15 a month. Why the hell would I pay $5 for 200 crowns, which might extend play by 10-15 minutes? I can't believe they haven't learned basic financial truths such as, more people paying less usually equates to more income than less people paying more. You make the crowns more enticing and you'll likely make more money overall. $1 for 100 crowns? Sure, I would go for that. Do what others have done and give us crowns for in-game actions (maybe 50 crowns per quest reward) as well as offers such as signing up for Netflix, etc.

I am one of the few who might buy crowns if it did significantly boost my play time. I understand it's aimed at casual players, but are casual gamers the crowd you're trying to attract with a crossover title such as Dragon Age? It will be best with World of Warcraft. The reason that other FB games do so well with in-app sales is because those games are aimed at the casual crowd from the beginning (Pet Society, BTO, etc). If someone who plays both this and any other 360 title, they will find themselves back on the 360 instead of paying cash to play this a few minutes longer. Granted, the in game items will draw allot of players in like the World of Warcraft TCG did for the game, but after the loots found, do you expect high enough replay in addition to crown sales?

I am solitary of the people who would usually purchase things in without charge to play games. Other than this is critically outlandish. These complete crown cost require to be slash behind to a fourth of what they exist. $20 buys you approximately not anything, at what time in a lot of games $20 would go a long technique toward more expediency. You would accurately comprise to pay money for the 6000 crown alternative to actually put on something, and that's $100.So, truthfully they contain lost money beginning me. I won't be exchange any crowns at the entire for the reason that the prices are so worthless that I don't experience like I would put on whatever thing for spending a high-quality bit of money. Subsequently as an alternative of having the whole thing being cheaper and having me spend $5 at the moment and $5 there, in conclusion leading to a lot of income for them, I will be expenditure $0. They also require dropping the prices substantially or making it so you are able to increase a small amount of them in game to complement buying them. For the reason that, $20 is to make bigger playtime by 15 minutes is method out of hit. You possibly will obtain improved money to time portion in a shopping arcade.

If you don't wish for to pay more at that moment don't. This is dealing, not a charity. You would like free of charge material then set up your equipment and discover a dispossessed protection. by means of that thought, they possibly will worsen the prices, it's a common crate by means of games in beta other than do you sincerely wait for crowns to be free of charge? Critically, I have no matter by way of paying for incredible I like. No I am not rich, yes I do contain a life and no I don't be concerned if the thing is virtual or not. I am paying for a little that entertains me and I am openhanded my money in the direction of a company that be acquainted with how toward deliver that activity. Today’s civilization is a useless one; we be expecting the whole thing for free of charge or require it.