Thread: Happiness in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Happiness in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I think the only comment I would make at this time is that it seems relatively useless from the start in the game. The same applies to productivity. Tabernas, in particular, are expensive, and it seems that the benefit does not really deserve the cost to a player in the game early. The coins are probably better spent elsewhere, but actually have no way of knowing that until they pass. And that is something that new players can find a bit disappointing. As for the utility later, someone would have to talk about it, since I'm only level 6 and only have enough resources for a single United Nations-pub date.

Re: Happiness in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

After an explanation of how it should work would help. Now it seems they do not like to have rooms on both sides of them and be higher is good too. Taverns seem kind of sense to take the side of a workshop to lose the happiness that would benefit from the tavern. I believe that happiness might be a bit too slow for the purchase of its employees. For example I have a bar with 3 bedrooms and a single job is 2 happy faces and the other 2 are just a happy face. Now with two happy faces was not my first time. So not sure why.

practice today is pretty bad. The amount of effort and gold needed to get their workers to get the best few minutes of your time is outrageous. Personally I believe that happiness at the lower edge graduated articles and principles of the lid. The high-end items that take longer to be produced should start to see gains a large enough time has really established his castle. practice today is pretty bad. The amount of effort and gold needed to get their workers to get the best few minutes of your time is outrageous. Personally I believe that happiness at the lower edge graduated articles and principles of the lid. The high-end items that take longer to be produced should start to see gains a large enough time has really established his castle.

I have not discovered the mechanics of happiness yet. I have two rooms with two each, but happiness has not seen a change in the development of the times. Someone told me she has five units of happiness for a change (same for productivity). If so, to increase the happiness of 1 to 5 would cost 4,000 gold (in any combination of the taverns and updates on 1000 gold each). I would say that like much, but I guess it depends on the benefit. As I said, I did not go that far (I am only level 6). Is happiness accumulate and affect each individual room or to the castle as a whole? Perhaps a reduction of 1 or 2 minutes preparation time for each unit of happiness in the global castle would be my suggestion.

I played with this system a little each time you restart my character, the castle. What I saw is what everyone has said in the early stages. Unaffected. I know that before the revision, there was a tavern with 3 bedrooms, but a single room had a green smiley face. The other two bedrooms each had a single Blue annoyed:. Cara However, the time to create the basic product was 31 minutes I restarted after the review was carried out and realized that those three rooms (one for himself over the top, and-two at the top level, outside the castle with nothing between them) are now happier. The single rate is double Verde happy and the two outer rooms are just happy Verde . But the production is only 35 minutes now. So your happiness better w / wine bar a, but the production time takes longer than I would suggest for this level of individual happiness? (Ie, green face, upgrade to the Tavern, etc.) and then reducing 13% of the time of manufacture. So if someone had two green faces to be cut to 35. A little math carry the 1? Divide by zero. And you get 5 minutes off the first guy. So two happy faces should be 9 minutes off. Showing a progressive loss, but it is also shrinking because they are still only 13% of takeoff. I mean, you can only work so fast, no matter how happy you are. And on a side note (sorry). This seems to be the same set with the cast as well. It's cheaper with a better return on investment for building alone buy more room and equipment, then it is to buy a smelter and increase, as it also has 5 speed to improve anything. In both cases, in its current state and what someone said each of these scenarios (happiness / production) will cost 4. 000 gold to create. With the amount of gold that were discovered during the game is entirely practical to work only with that kind of goal in mind.

I agree that there must be some explanation about how happiness should work together with many other mechanics in the game. Surely it can not be that hard to add a few pages of text to an instruction / manual for explanation. Otherwise I agree, taverns and furnaces cost much like their updates. I put an oven, I see two gears, I got a tavern, I see two smiles. Apart from that, there is a noticeable difference in production time. If I drop 1k gold in a room that seems to do nothing, why would I buy gold to get another or upgrade?

The role of happiness is completely useless. Basically, as now, is a trap from beginning to lose their base currencies. Why never bothered to take up two spaces of my castle for a tavern? It is better to have more workers. Would you rather save? 30 seconds or 30 minutes? East. Too soon, it is obvious that to play the game, you need to have crowns and have a lot of friends. If you go for the bait and switch to try to get players to recruit friends and spend your money, unless the game is playable with appropriate rewards to level 10 so that the player is reversed. Honestly. This is the impression that this game is giving me.