Thread: Dragon Age Legends: Closed Beta Reward or Promo Pack Reward

Dragon Age Legends: Closed Beta Reward or Promo Pack Reward

i really love to play video game and i am playing Dragon Age Legends on the Facebook from past few days. I want to discuss particular thing in this particular thread. Before the happeing of the last reset Death's Hand Armor was simply rewarded for taking the participation in Closed Beta. Well there are three promo packs which is listing the three sets of the armors by the three different EA titles. If there is duplication of the reward in the closed beta and realsing game.

Re: Dragon Age Legends: Closed Beta Reward or Promo Pack Reward

Well i really love to play Dragon Age Legends. If you are going to get the promo pack in the game then i am sure that you are playing this particular game in to the closed beta version of the game. Well i let you know that it does not mean people would be able to get the game. According to me i have interpret this particular thing.. Well we need to wait till the finale realizable of the game whcih has been done by the developers.

I have listen lots of stuff which are associated with the promo pack’. I am believing that there are some kind of signature pack for the people who have logged into EA account in their game. I am hoping for all the answers after releasing of this particular game. Well we need to wait until and unless the releasing of the game has been done. I am hoping that it wont be seems like to be beta version of the game.

I am assuming that you will be able to get Deaths hand in order to finish the close beta of the DAL. You will be going to have Isaacs Armor in the Dead Space 2. I let you know that you will be having the code in the retail version of the game. I am unable to find out how you will be able to get the last items . also one thing i would like to say that you will be able to get legends by simply checking into EA account. You need to activate that particular thing.

I am still confused the recently released game would be beta or closed beta. I am suspecting that it must be closed beta version of this particular game. i am unable to get other promotion since i am having N7 armor for the commander shepard . i am also looking to get the Ser Isaac's armor and Death's Hand in this particular game. well l let you know as soon as i will get the above mentioned thing in this particular game.