Thread: Unlockable items in Dragon Age Legends

Unlockable items in Dragon Age Legends

I am having an account on the Facebook from the past few months. Well i really love to play Dragon Age Legends on the same. I think it might be seems to be petulant. But i want to know how can i simply get the details regarding the unlock the items in this particular game. Any information to meet the requirement would be highly appreciated. Please post all the details as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unlockable items in Dragon Age Legends

Till date i am not having an idea about the unlocking the items in the game. Well i think only the people who had played the beta version of the game can give you any idea regarding the unlocking the game. If they are come outs then only we will be able to get that particular thing. Otherwise we need to play the game and find out how can we unlock the items in this particular game Dragon Age Legends.

Well you know that this particular game Dragon Age Legends is a Facebook game so i do not think people would take more interest in this particular game. Playing a childish game and not to tell how to achieve the thing to complete over is seems to be annoying. I think there is nothing like beta test in the game and i am assuming that this particular game is already out of the market. Any game which is accepting money for item then it seems to be released in the market.

I really want to know how one can unlock the items in this particular game. I would not be happy if i would be until and unless this particular game is not available for all the person. Well i want to know the efforts which it would take to unlock the items in the game. Right know i have bot found any fun in the game because i am unable to get the items for the same. Well i have loved the items which would be easily attainable in the game.

I have not spend any money in the game why because i really did not needed to use the same. Well the people who are having the disposable income will do get their crowns back in the game. I am thinking that i would spend little bit money on the game in order to show the support for this particular game. We need to wait till the game is revealed to the public then only we will be able to get and unlock the items in this particular game.