Thread: BattleCommander (a challenge or a crutch) in HomeFront

BattleCommander (a challenge or a crutch) in HomeFront

For my part, I plan on diving right in that mode. While this gem of a game similar to fps games out there I will do just fine. And the idea of intentionally being chased by something more than an annoying player is exciting. Will you be my feed or I'll be your revenge? I guess I'll wait until you can win against my team, then the bad sneaking up behind you and get that bonus BP.

Re: BattleCommander (a challenge or a crutch) in HomeFront

I agree, I like the idea of combining with death match BC. Hardcore if there is no way I bet most of my friends go to this mode. I just hope the BC mode is enough variety in the type of targets can provide. Working together to increase their killstreaks in this mode will be fun. Protecting someone in a will also is fun. It's like beating a game type of S and D. The goal but unable to move, shoot back, or barricade himself in the second floor of a house. It should be fun.

The problem with this is offensive reinforcements will be friends teaming with enemy teams and then say that a player will stay behind his friend who’s on the enemy team. He will wait until your friend is headed by the commander of the battle and then kill him to get the points battle. The same happened in Modern Warfare 2 free for all matches just hid in a corner with the insertion and increase the killing touch for things such as nuclear weapons.

Well once characterized by the commander of enemy battle to get bonuses to help you survive. We do not know the effectiveness of these will still not be said definitively whether he acts as a crutch or not. My opinion is that it is designed to act as a support for victims of the person in the kill streak. I think it is easier for experienced players to run a kill streak in a big map just based on familiarity with the terrain and BC is there to make things more enjoyable for the child just beginning.

Range drive does not bother me (unless people make me lose obviously). Concerns about any abuse of the system are a good question. This is how I see it playing out: A reinforcement: A person sits trying to get to 5 star status, field of friends around you are also getting kills and BP and their opponents come after the right target ? Now here's the good part of BC, (if it works): As the campers begin to rack up kills also paint their places on the map (or is) making them easy targets. If your opponent is pushing for the hardware by the time they get all the good things that will be painted as targets. Toys are destroyed, put back to zero and, no doubt have already captured enough territory to make his way to victory! This is how I see it in my head at least.

I see people drive for Windows XP or if they make the battle commander will put a five-star wanted level in them, and they're getting 16 RPG the ying yang. At least I hope not an impulse, tricks, making the game not fun any treaty clicth PBR in Vietnam; it was fun for about 3 minutes later I got bored no challenge. Love the fact that there KDR, I sincerely hope that no statistics to create a site that makes people kill in the game and not objective. This game seems to have to go to the objectives seem to even go 54-3 will not help your team win