Thread: Dc universe online stuck after login to the server

Dc universe online stuck after login to the server

I just purchased Dc universe online game from a gaming store. Have installed it fine in my computer but whenever I login to the server then it gets stucked after that. I have been trying to login from last 2 hours or so but cannot get further after connecting to the server. There is also no reply whatsoever even though my internet is working fine and I am able to surf the websites normally.

Re: Dc universe online stuck after login to the server

Can you try to reset your Internet and see if that works. To do that click on Start and then go to Control Panel Internet Options > Click the Advanced Tab. After that click on Reset > Delete Personal Settings > and click Ok. Now you need to go back on the Internet Options and on the Advanced tab scroll down to Security and uncheck "Check Server Certificate Revocation" and "Do Not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk" and click ok then.

Re: Dc universe online stuck after login to the server

Even I am facing this issue from quite some time and I have also tried to fix this problem by using the method given above but that doesnt work either. This game will simply stuck at the connecting to login server screen and nothing else. I will come back after 2-3 hours leaving it on the connecting thing and check back later if I can login into the server later.

Well, I followed the solution given above and it worked like a treat. I also noticed that somehow my game was set to EU servers and so I also changed it to my region. I am running this game decently on my Windows 8 computer. If you still cannot connect to the server then most probably the servers will be down in your region and you just need to wait for sometime to get it back up running.