Thread: Homefront & Frontlines DLC Similarities

Homefront & Frontlines DLC Similarities

I noticed some video game trailers showing what DLC was released for Frontlines. I was surprised to see that along with new maps also were new vehicles like jets and eaglets released for Frontlines. I truly hope this is the kind of things we get for HomeFront. A firearm, vehicles, maps, game modes, the sky is the limit. I think the DLC gameplay should be free and included with the game updates. Maybe even some maps in the next 8 months would be sweet. I'd pay and arm and a leg of weapons and vehicles. And Kaos balance only. We should be getting 1-2 pieces of free content every month and every statement of a room filled with the expansion of maps, weapons, vehicles, etc.

Re: Homefront & Frontlines DLC Similarities

I really hope this is the kind of things we can expect. If we have a DLC of this caliber at the end of the summer may actually wait to get Battlefield 3. Who needs planes Battlefield 3, when we can get HomeFront? The similarities between last Kaos HomeFront projects are obvious. They seem to have learned from what they did well and the Line of Fire, where the need to improve the presentation to catch big fish like cod or battlefield. I cannot wait!

I totally concur, I can’t wait to see what dlc they been working on (they’ve already got dlc in the works right now) I found frontlines to be a good game, and as that you can see that some games have been copying their game mode in their own game (Battlefield: Bad Company 2's rush mode anyone?) So I hope this game is everything I’ve heard and more! Can’t wait to see you all on the HomeFront next week!

I’m sure there will be dlc for more guns possibly maps. There are not enough guns on here for them not to do downloadable content and there are not a lot of games that not have dlc so I doubt they wouldn’t have any. New vehicles would be great dlc, just awesome and it would be released with new maps designed around using those new vehicles/weapons.

Drone: A legged drone, that follows you around and is basically automatic missile laser defense or drone taker outer with missiles equipment: a frisky smoke grenade that lets out a wall of smoke as it is flying through the air. Airstrike: jamming strike. Jams a large area of your choice, or have it like mortar, where you can pick 2 or 3 small key locations. Airstrike: airdrop an immediate ready temporary automatic machine gun or rocket launcher turrent. Vehicle: go kart/dune buggy, driver and two hanging off side passengers, fast, spikes/etc that kill easily on hitting an enemy, jammer attached, or constant unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) for small area for all allies. (Basically a vehicle for quickly finding people, kill them, then quickly hunt for more, or a vehicle, that can be a mobile jammer, or left parked for a stationary jammer.) But what I required to tell was if this is a corporation that makes vehicle and weapon dlc content. That’s almost unheard of. That would be awesome.