Thread: Call of Duty World is not running on Xbox 360

Call of Duty World is not running on Xbox 360

I am a little slow in the gaming world and therefore I'm still with the Call of Duty World at War. I have seen the Black Ops Call of Duty has been published, but I am still with the World at War. Now the thing is that I have this game with me, but I cannot see this game running on Xbox 360. I really do not know why. It's not like I have not read the specifications, but I've also read that this game has support for the Xbox controller and therefore would have to know why this is not what works on the Xbox controller. I do not think I'm doing anything wrong with the game.

Re: Call of Duty World is not running on Xbox 360

I think the game you purchased is defective or it will require reinstalling the game again, so you can have that in working conditions. Well, that's what at this moment comes in my mind looking at the scenario you have presented. Well this is just a suggestion and you are sure that this game should run the Xbox, and then I think we will have to go to the update also. Take both the possibilities and see which one will cure the situation you are stuck with at this time. Let me know what's really helped.

I have the same question here with me. Well the fact is that I bought this game and when I was buying this I had seen that was not written that is compatible with the XBOX and now when I went to the game I've seen drivers are not there. Well there was no problem with installing the game, but when I went for the work that I cannot see the configuration options and besides that I cannot play the game. What could be the reason for this any suggestions? Has anyone come to this last issue and if so how to get rid of them.

At first one and now we have seen that there are two people with the same problem and so I think that this game is not at all for the XBOX and therefore, I think you should avoid playing there. Try playing the game on another platform and see if it's working there, as I have seen in the previous post was written on the box that the game is compatible to run on the Xbox. See if that works on the other platform and if not then I must ask for a refund will be right here.

I suggest you look a complete description of the game. I think there is anything going to run on the Xbox and therefore you are getting the error. I have not seen anywhere saying that this game is all played with the Xbox, and therefore, I suggest you to check it. You better if you can have words with technical support and see what you are suggesting to him. Please open the official website and then put your complaint in relation to things that are experiencing and see if they really care about their customers. They are the best at this time.

I have already addressed the situation and therefore I think I'll be able to explain the problem in a proper way. This is what I would like to explain it all here. I contacted about technical support and I found an answer. After reading the answer I found that was written there that the icon was not for the printing error and therefore they are asking for an apology. They have mentioned that this game is not at all compatible with the Xbox and therefore cannot play there. Everything you think you can do right now is asking for money back and that's all you can do. I succeeded in getting back and I hope that you will be able to do well.