Thread: Create a patch to turn off shadow in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Create a patch to turn off shadow in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

I am a game addict and currently I have got a new game called Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I very much like playing such games and play it for hours at a stretch. But now I am facing with some issues in Assassins Creed Brotherhood. My problem is that I need UBISOFT to create a patch to turn off the shadows. This is because my game runs at 5 FPS with shadows turned on. So is anyone facing with the same issue? If yes then tell me the solution.

Re: Create a patch to turn off shadow in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Even I had a similar problem and was looking out for solution to get away with it. While playing the game even I was running it at 5 FPS with shadows turned on. Then while solving my own problem I tried out some various solutions. In that what I did was to put the quality of the shadows on one. This helped me to somewhat eradicate the problem. What you need to do is go in the main menu followed by options and then go to graphics followed by quality shadows. Here make the required changes and I hope the issue will get fixed.

I agree with the earlier solution provided. But while doing so you need to keep in mind that you need to increase your FPS. The most common problems of PC gaming is that you need to waste more money to play ps3 or the Xbox games with the same quality. However you may say that the good part is if you reach the same quality in ps3 or for that matter in Xbox then you may play games with better graphics. So do remember this thing.

I have a question for you. I want to know that does your PC have the minimum requirements required to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I doubt it because you may be falling short on this as you need to have the minimum requirements to play this game. Also the video cards that are supported are ATI RADEON HD 2000/3000/4000/5000/6000 series or you can even go for NVIDIA GeForce 8/9/100/200/300/400/500series.

I think that you just purchased the Assassins Creed Brotherhood thinking that your PC will meet the entire requirement that is required to play this game. The reason for the problem is simple and that is it does not meet the minimum requirements. And now you are now asking to UBISOFT to release a patch so that you can play it anyhow? My solution to this issue is that you need to upgrade your PC as early as possible to play this game.

Thanks a lot for the solutions. I would tell you all that I tried with a solution that you provided. In that what I did was to put the quality of the shadows on one. But that didn’t help me completely. So now I guess that the problem is with the requirement of the PC to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood. The solution to this is I need to do a full up gradation go my PC. This will help me .I would once again like to thank you for the solutions.