Thread: How long is HomeFront game playable?

How long is HomeFront game playable?

How long am I going to stay interested with this game? I know because of the diversity of Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 i played it every day. When I got black ops, it was a huge let down. Customization of classes and how you can play was terrible compared to Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2. You were basically stuck to just gun fighting. In Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 you could simply use a tac knife, riot shield or make it however you wanted. Black ops tanked in the diversity of how you play fps. I got bored within two weeks. How is HomeFront going to keep my attention like Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 did? How will this be any different?

Re: How long is HomeFront game playable?

I would start with the stickied FAQ/Guide. It's a good read. I would also just say that the level design in this game far surpasses anything that COD or Battlefield has done in recent years. There is so much vertical play to the levels. Hills, river beds, balconies, signs to climb on, tree houses, roofs to climb up on, houses, 2 story houses, barns, and this is footage of at most only half of the levels. The vastness and detail in the levels, coupled with Battle Commander should keep this game popular till late in the summer I suspect. It will sure have a following even after that.

Because of opinions, who knows to you Black Ops got boring in 2 weeks; to millions it’s still enjoyable MW2 lacked tech support, plus IW going thru drama with ACscrew youTIVISION which ultimately lead to the glitch infested, lack luster of a game but for millions, it was still enjoyable, despite the glitches. HomeFront I’m sure will keep the interest of some, and lose the interest of many a lot of people are ready for a change in FPS gaming, and COD ran market. But many people like the same old thing how will HomeFront keep your attention who knows until you try it my suggestion is to rent it first. Then your only out 10 bucks if you don’t like it.

Thanks for the tips. I guess now I’m wondering how gameplay will turn out. I really do want something new to play something that keeps my attention even if I do have a short attention span. I guess it’s to the point I want something different. First-person shooter (FPS) in general tends to end up the same. I want my mind blown. I want this game to be so awesome that Ghandi rolls over in his grave from the boner it gave him.

I too was let down for the most part with BO. They actually improved on the customization aspect in my eyes and I love that it is no longer a constant noob-tube fest every match. But 3Arc has always had their own visual style to a game that I have not much cared for and the hit detection sucks! I really think that if this game plays as well as it looks we are all in for something with high replay value just like COD4, which I played until MW2.

I completely agree with what you said. Although I still am a huge fan of MW2, It had some serious problems. Too much noob toobing, boosting, hacking, and glitches, which Black ops did do a very good job of eliminating them. But gameplay diversity was poor. In MW2 I played with 7 different classes. Depending on the level. In black ops I found myself playing every level with the same class. And with the aspect of sniping in mind, I feel like Black ops really dropped the ball. Another disappoint me for me was in BO that not only did you have to reach a certain level to earn a gun, but you had to purchase it as well. One or the other. The money system was great, and the customization options were fantastic. But either chooses earned by level, or earned by money. Not both. I’m really looking for a mix of Battlefront and MW2. And after reading the faq. I’m pretty excited.

Haven’t really thought about it, but you are right. I definitely felt like I utilized my custom class slots in MW2 than I do in BO. Mostly; because the sniping are irritating. I am not talking about QSing cry babies, just which it irritates in general. You literally have to aim to the right of someone to kill them if they are standing still! HF looks like it will be a new exciting experience for most of us stale on COD (or BF).