Thread: Is there a difference between PC and console

Is there a difference between PC and console

1.) Is the lag same as a console
    2.) Do you have to spend a destiny for a good gaming knowledge?
    3.) Is it easier to hack?
    4.) No more computer games have more options than the same in the console I am a total novice with regard to computer. But I really enjoy FPS. Looking forward for some positive comments.

Re: Is there a difference between PC and console

1. Yes, but I'll drop the ban hammer on any of our servers and I'm sure other managers will follow suit. This is a double-meaning because, although it is easier to hack is also easier to find and stop / ban or block hackers. 2. No. With what hardware is cheaper today may spend between $ 700 and have a machine that will be able to max out the configuration of an engine like Unreal Engine 3, and will be fine. Note that you do other things in this computer game, so $ 700 is not just for games for $ 1200 you have a beast of a rig and> $ 1500 I do not know what you have. More than me. Just be sure to buy a> $ 40 mouse games that will help the experience. 3. No, not usually very little or no noticeable delay in PC games when dedicated servers are used (and good network code). That's why we, as servants of the community that is dedicated both necessary (and it is easier to forbid haxors). 4. I do not know what you mean, but I think it depends. It was the PC version of the game really thought during development or there was a hack job of a port done? Cannot really answer to # 4 with a yes or no. There will always be more options to modify with respect to the controls and graphics.

1) If you are trying to hack it to failure. You will find that hackers from time to time, but will be banned from the server.
    2) $ 600 to do justice.
    3) No, you can choose a server that is near your city. But I'm in San Diego and get a ping of 100 when the server is in Chicago.
    4) yes. You can reassign keys to the facility, and adjust the video settings. You can see PC's blog and see some of the options that come with it.

The best of me in PC games on the console is 1 - server browser. I cannot find a type of game that I play and find a server that has 50 or below in the table to me. Whereas the same game console and a matching roll of the dice. We often have what is open and ends his play on a server far away and your ping is 200 (I cannot see on the console), games, etc is much nicer to me when the break and burn a man. You can get hit and die. And not always my comfort magnetic media. Markers in abundance and then suddenly turns and drops me in the first two rounds. I shot phantom edges (super high ping / latency). And yes $ 500.00 and can be a team that plays in the formation of HomeFront will, without any problem.

It is not only more powerful hardware allows PCs to make use of more options, but also the availability of configuration files and how to adjust the game settings, either to improve performance, or graphics depending on what the machine you have. The fact that there is potential for more custom options does not mean that you will find its way into a game. Kaos says they have a separate dev team PC, so I have hoped it will not get more than another half-console port. Also PC games, mod tools are out there (for a number of games) do not think any has been confirmed by HomeFront, but it is always a possibility. I'm not surprised he left the road; the Unreal engine is one of the mose engines IMO modding environments. On the PC you have the luxury of being demanding of servers to play, based on latency. However, in some games, even a good ping will not help if the network coding and error correction latency are Shyte (BFBC2).

It's not just a third party team. It's Digital Extremes and yes I defiantly agree with your assumption. And mod tools haven't been long-established and if I was a betting man I'd say they won't happen. Which is sad but you're right, in my opinion, the Unreal Engine and Unreal Ed is one of the best modding tools out there and there is a huge user base that knows at least some degree of creating maps and/or mods for an Unreal game (which was Epic's idea when the made Unreal Ed so robust and released it with the UT games).

I have an Xbox Elite and a game i played the Xbox platform and 360 years, once I've played on PC and the Xbox has been gathering dust because there is nothing better than playing with the maximum setting is pure! Speed is crazy and are much lower in the console (Quietly dx 11 is cold). Once you master the controls and understand the browser of your property actually pretty simple. Useful tips to help get the toys, my favorite since I started playing in the PC n52 gamepad, a mouse G9x, Mat knife G35 Exact and my headphones.