Thread: Does score is only for kills and captures in Homefront

Does score is only for kills and captures in Homefront

I took the twang fool to work with parrots. I get the point about the battle of 6 to 7K. These idiots just do not mind that I am flying in 8 of them have taken their mark at a time. But, while the game is finished and I got 4 kills, 2 death and 25 assists. I was at the base of the scoreboard so I just look like a douche bag is not altogether absent throughout the game. I think the ratings are exactly like the COD games. Your score only to kill and capture, not for shooting down the UAV's, help, help, etc. I may be wrong for the title, but I know when I get a second helicopter attack in the round I did not have the number 12 number 16 on my team in scoring. What you guys thought about this?

Re: Does score is only for kills and captures in Homefront

Here I just want know you something. Just like a person who is very popular has said, "Pimpin 'is not easy", but the lighter note, not being the person who helps the team out in patches. So long as your team wins a round and you feel like you're being productive, keep it up. I prefer to see someone on my team put them in the middle of the diamond package clearly is over the enemy every day.

Don't quote me on this but I am quite certain you get partial credit for a spotted kill. When you spot a target you get 30 bps. As you mentioned it's easy to do mad spots and wrack up bonus point's pretty quickly. You also get another 50 bonus points if the target you spot is killed by a teammate, and you as well get an Assist point that gets tallied at the last part of the match. My final match earlier today I had 38 assists, 0 kills and 0 caps and finished with a score of 1600 something or so (don't memorize the accurate score it was mid 1600's). So assists undeniably affect your game score at the closing stages.

In Battle Mode Commander Spawn camping areas can actually backfire, get the Battle Commander Alerts you more quickly. I will say though patches are a great way to top up bonus points. That seems pretty balanced in my opinion, looks good, but camping spots or just does not help the team a lot, especially if you "spawn spots “away from the action so you never help your team can kill.

Thanks for clearing that up. It makes sense so if you were to just spawn camping and marking people, you shouldn't be awarded in my opinion. No fan boy, but in my opinion, the guys at KAOS really did put a LOT of thought in developing this game and to make it more fun and balanced. That's what is lacking in the majority of the FPS games out there. Kudos to kaos for the upcoming chaos that I am excited to be playing in a few days.

In my opinion, I think they did it for balancing reasons, assuming you being at the bottom of the scoreboard because of assist means you don't get as much XP as people at the top with tons of kills. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) the Parrot Drone doesn't cost that much BP, so if you are just spotting enemies none stop getting tons of BP and XP, that could lead to people trying to boost sitting back spamming the Parrot Drone just to get easy XP and not actually playing the game. At least that's my theory. Of course people will find a way to boost, but with big maps it's simple to just hide somewhere and spam drones for easy assist which could lead to tons of XP.