Thread: Total War: Shogun 2: Separate difficulty options for Battle and Campaign mode

Total War: Shogun 2: Separate difficulty options for Battle and Campaign mode

Well I have installed Total War: Shogun 2 on the computer of mine. I really love to play this particular game on the computer of mine. I am looking for the difficulty option for the battle and campaign mode in the campaign mode. Well I have dedicated this particular thread to gather the speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the response on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2: Separate difficulty options for Battle and Campaign mode

Yes also love to play this particular game on the computer of mine. I am doubting on this particular matter. I am not hoping that it does not seems to be like as Total war veteran game. I am unable to find you what developers wanted to do? I think I would be totally lame if there would be no difficult option which are provide by the developer of this particular game in nearby future and I am thinking it would be totally worthless to play this particular game.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2: Separate difficulty options for Battle and Campaign mode

I have figured out that there would be no longer combine option for the game. I mean to say there would be difference between campaign mode and normal mode in the game. I meant to say you will not be able to choose Easy, Normal or Hard options in the game. There would be no difference between campaign and battle mode. However there was an option in the previous version of the game which is discussed in this particular thread.

I think I am not having any issue if there is same difficulty option for the both battle and Campaign mode. Why I am supporting because both the mode that battle and campaign mode would need similar skills and Mystery of the Arts in the game. Hence I think it won’t make any difference to me if there is similar difficult options for both the campaign mode and battle mode of this particular game.

Well in this situation you will be able to set the difficulties for the both the battle and campaign mode of the game. There are would be no difficulty slider on the faction selection screen. You will be able to change the battle difficulty from the settings menu of the game. If you are looking for the different difficulties level then I think you will be able to get the different awards for the same. Let see what develop would do in this particular matter.