Thread: All about Clans in Total War: Shogun 2

All about Clans in Total War: Shogun 2

I am a big fond of the video gaming. Well I have recently bought Total War: Shogun 2. I really love the graphical look of this particular game. I want to know whether there is map which is featuring clans ob it. Let me know all the minor and major clans in the game. It would be great if you can tell me the starting point for the same. I am waiting for the prompt replies for the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about Clans in Total War: Shogun 2

Mori is as expected it is quite nice but it is not spectacular for me. Beginning location is quite great but I think it will let you to access all the costline from the very start. You will have only one river which you can sue to send all the ships. You need to see that they are always protected . Chosokabe having lots od water available and the island thing which you can be turned out to be a letdown. If you are having good naval force the you can easily attack on the force.

Oda is not a my kind of army at all. Well I am wondering that it would be highly crowded. It allows the large armies which is increasing the courage. If you are totally new to this particular series I recommend that you need to go for faction first then go for other thing. Date is the charge bonus in the game for all kind of the units. Well the no-dachi samurai will make for the good aggressive army which can be definitely played by the people who are wanted to rush in the game.

Hojo has strongly disappointed for me. It simply not siege the units which simply not better than for the example of the hattori. You will get the inside range of all the kind of units. Well seems to be quite week in the game. Only thing I loved is bonuses which are given in order to build and repair the castle which are combined with the long range of the units. However they are quite expensive in the game. You can also find cavalry quite useful for this particular purpose.

I am really happy with the Hattori. It can carru very large roster and can also receive the very nice bonuses. When this particular guys are bringing their advanced units then it becomes almost unstoppable. The special units are quite expensive in the game and you need to focus in the game in order to build the economy so that you can make use of all the abilities of yours in the letter stage of the game.