Thread: Total War: Shogun 2 freezing

Total War: Shogun 2 freezing

Hello friends I have brought this new game called the Total War: Shogun 2 today itself and I got this game installed and running on my system as well, but the problem that I am facing with this game is that the games gets freeze after every 10 minutes and I have to wait until it gets back to normal, I have got the desired configuration that is required by the game but then also I am not able to get this game to run smoothly so can someone help me to know that what would be the cause of the glitch.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 freezing

Hey what I think that you might be having some kind of a application running alongside with the game as well, I think that you might have got the some other thing like a download to run as well along with the game. If this is the case then I would want to request you that you should stop that function and while playing the game just keep it a point that you do not access any other option, so do as I say and then see if you are able to get the thing to worked.

You mentioned that you have got the desired configuration that is required to play the game easily on your system, now I would want to know that if suppose that you are having say 320 GB hard disk then how much of the memory is actually vacant inside it. The reason why I am asking you this is because of the fact that the game requires only 1 Gb some more could be required while you are playing the game, so make it a point that you clear all sort of unwanted data from your system.

Guys I don’t have any kind of other process or application running at the back of my system while I am trying to play the game. I am only having the game to run lonely with no access to any of the other application. I have also checked my memory and I have got almost 100GB vacant on my system, now this is more than enough to run on any system, but then also I am getting the game to lagged at the middle of while playing. And yes I am playing the game on a clan basis with all the other gamers so I make use of the internet connection as well.

Hey what I think that you might have got a antivirus or a firewall program running at the back of your system and that is why you are getting the game to freeze while you are playing the game. The antivirus and the firewall program will usually obstruct the normal processing of the game and you will not get the proper performance that you would mostly want the game to have. So I think that you should always make a point to switch off the program while running the game.

Have you checked out the internet connection of yours, as I think that there could be a possibility that the internet connection might sometimes get blocked while playing the game. Since while playing the game in a clan you would always want that the internet connection to be proper and that is why if suppose that there are any of the glitch in the internet connection then you will get the game to freeze, so check your modem at every instant while playing the game.

Hey friend always make a point that you clear out the temporary and the log files that you get created while playing the game, also it is better to use a C cleaner to always clean the drive since there are always possibility that you are having too much of the free memory but some of the them are inside hidden in the drive. Also you can even use the defragment option so as to clear out the bad portion of the memory and then see if you get good performance with the game

the problem is directx 11 it clashes most of the time with real tech hd audio u should uninstaal it had the same problem but my comp crashed when start up try unstall realtek and the problem was solved

cheers
    took me 3 days 2 figure it out :s