Thread: Homefront: Maps in Multiplayer

Homefront: Maps in Multiplayer

I am having one question which is related to the Homefront game. I have gone through certain review and come to know that the game is having very less maps. Is it true about this game. If its true then how many time we need to complete the game. Is it applicable on Multiplayer also. If you are having any detailed knowledge about the same then do let me know about same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Homefront: Maps in Multiplayer

As per my knowledge there are only 7 maps available in Multiplayer mode which is explained on the Homefront review . I have come to about this game that this is very short game which only requires the maximum 5 hours to complete the full game. I have started playing and see when i will gets all the map completed.

THQ is in constant evolution and revolution and after the change of image and price of his life, in 'current event linked to the company ("newTHQ") that is taking place in New York has announced a new DLC Homefront. This announcement was made by Major Nelson who covers the Xbox 360 version of the game. All users of the Xbox 360 will benefit from this new update that will be developed for the game. The extra content of Homefront for the Xbox 360 will arrive first and only later for the PS3 and PC versions, although it has not been communicated as time passes between a release. But the news does not end here, because the same users can also enjoy an exclusive multiplayer map, Suburbs. Were not disclosed other details of the contents and then 's appointment is the next episode!

I wonder if the multiplayer maps are larger than in Black Ops.not If Homefront was not exceptional graphics, what is a defect not too large. I will test the game myself and update this post after that. Why Kaos studios studio developed the game which can not compete with the any other games in its series. Anyways i will update this post once i will finish the game.