Thread: Homefront: Single Player Vs Multiplayer

Homefront: Single Player Vs Multiplayer

I am making this post to start discussion about the Homefront Single Player vs Multiplayer mode. I am currently playing the game and let me tell you that i like the multiplayer mode of the game. Single Player mode is not that interesting to me. So i will ask you then what will be your choice i.e. Single Player or Multiplayer. I hope to get response from other players. Thank you.

Re: Homefront: Single Player Vs Multiplayer

Very good solo campaign unused scenario, but too short and moderate Story - now it has to rip out the multiplayer mode. The multiplayer part of the HomeFront also very strong at the Black Ops if compared with the many unlockable weapons, Tools and Gadgets. However, the developers have gone a little further and also have also incorporated elements from Battlefield 2, most of all vehicles and aircraft. In the server browser you can easily choose from a variety of lots available. A convenient filter function allows you to define optional search parameters (such as the maximum number of players) - in theory at least, for us is Home Front crashed several times when we wanted to update the server list. It is positive that its Home Front can not just online play, but also on the LAN. This fact is nowadays (unfortunately) become a notable exception and makes the game without contortions suitable for standard LAN weekends and parties.

The highly acclaimed home front seems to be not particularly large. As CVG reports that the single-player campaign takes first-person shooter that is not longer than 5 hours and is fairly short. The unusual and memorable scenarios but should motivate you to continue playing. Pre-record numbers and good scores in the run-up to an exciting shooter can hope anyway. I enjoyed the Multiplayer mode but its upto you which one you would like.

The single player campaign is on the edge of scandal as it can be completed in only 5 hours. It is turning the multiplayer in mind that, damn wood, Kaos Studio was founded by former Dice (Battlefield) and has already released a multi FPS friendly (Fuel of War) and then bitter disappointment. Homefront has only 7 cards for two game modes, the first being a stupid deathmatch, the second mode of domination areas with few tactical options. Add layer "Call of Duty" made bonus and other teams experience system, you get a multiplayer not unpleasant but far from memorable and refrains from taking any risks, it remains a fairly good pick.