Thread: Bullet damage and player health modifiers in HomeFront

Bullet damage and player health modifiers in HomeFront

Am I the only one who does not want benefits or extra abilities armor bullet damage? Ammunition even greater harm than would be set aside. I say keep guns work the way they should and have a very balanced and fair experience. Instead of having two identical types shoot at each other, at the same time with the same precision, but a narrow win for having extra bullet damage instead of rounds of rockets more like the dead man, both should be dead. Thoughts?

Re: Bullet damage and player health modifiers in HomeFront

Exactly. That's why Champion 1943 as one of the few FPS games purely based on the ratings of the current crop. If you do this, is because you are good. This will not only make the game more fair, but also lead to a huge satisfaction when you realize that is fine now, instead of relief that you have finally taken hold of that piece of equipment everyone else has been used to destroy.

Another fan of "perkless" - apparently this game will rank related open, but I'm really hoping it would not unbalance the game or make it difficult for people who buy the game after release to jump and play. If they have lobbyists and we can create our own games, maybe they can offer the possibility that we activate or deactivate the open for everyone. Frankly, I'm still hoping that some of the benefits associated with rank are purely aesthetic - like new clothes for my avatar! (A girl has to have a change of clothes!)

The thing is I never said slugs should be able to throw. But it should be a good alternative for mid-range shotgun blasts - the explosions to be better at close range. If given assault rifles and fenced master keys grenade launcher, the shotgun should at least be given is slugs. Heck, you probably also should have access to dragons breath too. Assault rifles should not be the only variety in the game.

I think there will be a weapon setup that seems to be better than others and everyone use it (thus not balanced). If you have the opportunity to try BF 1943, would see that sometimes have a gun kit / class and no attachments of any kind (there was sniper scope) is more than one "based on the ability to play against who has the best set. Not always use the "nooby" or "best weapon" simply because I like playing with a gun that works well for my style of play, but most people want to win and use any weapon kills more

Then stop acting like I do not know what it is to play a game that has a relatively new one: P I like the accessories and upgrades, I like the variety of weapons. It's just a matter of balance, and I'm pretty sure KAOS decent people trying to maintain balance, unlike the studies of renowned franchises great execution. In fact, the gun was improved in Quake 4, which made me really like semi-auto shotguns-feed magazine. A pity that so few of them in the genre.