Thread: Apricot oil in FrontierVille

Apricot oil in FrontierVille

Why in the world is it so hard to get apricot oil I have been working on it for about 6 weeks and I only got one? I have had a neighbor gift me two, but those are the only two I have found. I have tons of apricot trees and a not a one! Anybody else have this problem? Anyone have any solution for this? If anyone of you find any solution for this than please let me know. Because I am just stuck here and can’t get any idea what to do next. Thank you for your any help.

Re: Apricot oil in FrontierVille

Here I just want to say something about this. It’s ok, as soon as you get your oils you will end up with tons. I have 10 now. Since I am the highest of all my friends (by a lot) I feel like a fairy godmother. My strategy for the apricot oils was to plant 40 or so apricot trees. It worked and I have several apricot oils, but now I can't get the game to load for the past 4 to 5 days (net status 3 error) so I can't share them with anyone.

I plant 50 apricot trees and I got about 30 apricot oil in 5 day so just plant and they delete them. I mass produce all I need them I delete them. When you will need wool glove, just purchase and feed 50 sheep. I got 14 wool gloves in 3 day. Similar for the egg, I buy and build 8 coops I got all the egg I need and more I have now more then I need. Nothing is impossible you just necessitate taking measure to ensure your success in the game. Now I build 5 inns for the pillow quest as soon as my peanut quest is done I plan to build more so I will get my pillow. Be patient and well just enjoy the hard work you put in the game.

I am at 3/4 today, one of my neighbors gifted me one today but I hope she didn't misunderstand the quest and thinks 'give' means give it to a neighbor. She's a lower level than I am, but I sent her something back that was on her list that was of similar value as far as hard to get quest items. I am in the midst of the peanut quest and a bit low on space, I only have 6 apricot trees right now but if I don't find the 5th one soon I am going to keep planting them until those apricot oils are popping out left and right.

I play FrontierVille game from last few months and I like this game. In this few months I achieve many targets and found many things. Here, I found 1 on my own and had a friend gift me the remaining ones, but later than the challenge was over, I gave them back to that neighbor and gave that last one I establish to another neighbor, so I at present have none. Even though I am done with the challenges that require apple pie and apricot oil, I at a standstill try to discover them so I can help out my neighbors.

I had the similar problem with finding Apricot Oils, and after that I decided to plant about 16 Apricot trees. I have already picked up like 6 within the last few days. I am not certain if they adjusted the drop rate or not. I have observed more Apple Pie's dropping as well. However, trying to find prairie pile to craft and sell fireworks is rare. I am just holding onto my Apricot Oil in case there is a quest in the future for it. Not sure if there is now or not.