Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-03-2011

Is Prone there in HomeFront

I'm sure I could find with further research, but the question gives rise to a number of issues. Can you go upside down in this game!? Seriously I think this is a minor issue that leads to a bigger problem. More games and more people are coming out of the game that offer either tactically inferior compared with ghost recon or Crysis 1, for example, or backing up into pieces compatible platforms. From what I've seen this game can offer large hard than fire across expansive environments appears to be the 2nd place at the games that cater to desperate children running aimlessly. Seriously there must be companies that create a solid idea and stick to it. As I said may sound like a small problem but the issue details. Time goes prone, with shots of actual travel, motion effects, the ability of infantry and vehicles; this is what separates the wheat from the chaff.
Old 16-03-2011

Re: Is Prone there in HomeFront

I see we have a baby sniper. Sniping is the weakest, most pusillanimous thing you can perform in a First-person shooter. Snipers make available the least amount of be of assistance your team. A class is the sniper against teamwork. Having likely promotes camping. Reality. You must be keyed up, now you can hide very well in her bush and do not help your team out more efficiently.
Old 16-03-2011

When I play black operations that only SD HC. Tell me if this makes me a rookie. (See map cracked object?s Alpha) I?m snipers on a rooftop near the objective of covering the originator of pumps (only three of us left and six of them) first guy starts shooting at my teammate, he sniped. Second type, third and fourth comes to kill him but he took vengeance. Last teammate assembles the bomb. I see someone trying to flank. I kill him before approaching. Hostile past was on the stairs near him. Final kill. Yes they camped, but for the good of the team.
Old 16-03-2011

You have no idea what he's talking. Snipers can contribute a ton to your computer. Most of the time have the highest KD in the team and are always surveying the battlefield can make calls outputs. You can also store teams around the objectives for themselves whether they are good enough. Oh and when am I going prone while firing in this video? That's right; when I was calling in killstreaks
Old 16-03-2011

Call of Duty is more or less devoid of teamwork, so that's it. In BF, if you are not healing, repair or supply of ammunition, which are useless in my opinion. The kind of recognition in the BF can be very effective ball movement to launch an assault group. If you are only contributing some kills, you suck. I love how all babies throw shooter, "well, I cover my team." Of course, until one of their sniper starts shooting at you. Then try to counter snipe, hide a little more while your computer is receiving any help from you. Sorry, if you're sitting on a hill or in a bush away from his teammates, which are useless in my opinion.
Old 16-03-2011

I disagree with that sniping comment as well; if you are a great team player and a good sniper you can really turn the tides for your team in a match. An example would be sniping a point while your team captures it. If your team is susceptible while capturing a point, it is nice to have a sniper covering your back. The snipers I don't like are those 3000 miles away from any objective or point in a bush/tower/tree just hiding for kills.
Old 16-03-2011

The biggest problem aren?t leaning, or sniping per se, it's the fact that sniping is so incredibly easy and rewarding in most games. The sniper either kills in 1 hit or in 2 with full auto, quick scoping is king, the bullets don't drop/travel/anything and ammo is plenty, so you'll just spam the general direction of the enemy and kill them without problems. Add to this the fact that most games have "kill streaks" that requires you to stay alive aka camp. Sniping has always been present, but never been a problem except for the later year?s casual Call of Duty gamers. In the good old days of gaming, you either had bolt action (1 shot/reload) and good zoom (5x) or bad zoom (3x) and semi-auto. Ammo was also scarce, and sniping was much harder with breathing and things affecting, not to mention there was no quick scoping. Sniping = fine as long as it takes skill. Anything that caters to unskilled/spray 'n' pray ruins the games.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,