Thread: What faction according to you in total war: Shogun 2 has Greatest Fire Power

What faction according to you in total war: Shogun 2 has Greatest Fire Power

What faction in Total war: Shogun 2 determines maximum fire power. I am looking for some excellent firearms here. I am not able to completely utilize the maximum power here. I am looking for a really powerful cannon. And I am not able to decide whether what thing is better here. I have various different fire power in the game which I am able to utilize but that is not able to work. I had seen some videos where people are using extremely powerful canon.

It is not easy to give you direct detail about the most powerful faction. This game is really long and has many aspects to check on. You can just try finding out some gameplay video or if possible a full manual. This manual will simply have the detailed information on the best or most powerful faction of the game. I think Greece is the best one here. Just try to play with the same and see what capabilities you can explore.

Yes Greece is the most powerful one. I was playing this before. And was not able to defeat them. They are just too tough to defeat. In the game to get powerful you need a proper tactic or strategy. Or else you won't be able to play it properly. Things will get complicated as you go on. It is right if you can find some guide on this which would define different power and way to optimize the same.