Thread: How to maintain the campaign in the total war: shogun 2

How to maintain the campaign in the total war: shogun 2

Hello friends, I have an doubt in the game, the name of the game is total war shogun 2, this game is the one of the best when it come to battle, strategy and also managing the troops, in this the main problem is to handle the various troops that are present in the game, the way to pick the clan for the battle due to the historical aspect or keep the clan for some time with you for the future use, I am confused regarding the same and it is so hard to choose between them because of a tradeoff between the strategic plan or for the collection of the resources for the future use, the thing is I would like to go wit the historical aspect, as you are able to change the history or you can repeat it, what do you think about the same.

Re: How to maintain the campaign in the total war: shogun 2

Hey guys this game is one of the best online strategy game I ever seen before, most of the thing in this game is been refined and also the graphic which are provided to it is more better than ever, also the game consist of two mode the single and the multi player ones. The main joy in playing in the multi player mode is that you can create the army with the help of the other player to support you for creating the army, also the resources that are present in the certain areas of the games are so situated that it provide the advantages and disadvantages to both of the user present in the game, so I would like to go with the resources filled area first so that it will help me in the future to get extra points.

Hello friends, the game is been recently introduced and have all the latest features that any gamer would like when he first analyze the game, as I also have some craze about this games that are present in the market, but this game which is developed by the creative assembly is something different than the normal, this game has a new features like different clan that is introduce in the game, once you have choose any of the clan it is your plan and option of about how to developed your clan in such a way that you gain more and more experience, I would personally go with the history of the clan which help me in getting all the information that is present in the other clan and help you make a plan of how to defeat them in the war.

Hello guys the review what I had got from my friend about this game is much better and also the interface that is been newly developed and also the managing of the troops and the resources is far more than normal, as many of the games are more complex to understand and also do not provide any of the help for the user as such, In this game I have seen that the way the information about any of the clan that are present in the game with the help of the tutorial and also help in managing the resources that are provided to you. The land and the naval battle outfield is also improved in such a way that it give the clear information about the strategy that is been going to be used by the opposite players.

Hi guys this game has nine clan, which has their own advantages and disadvantages, the main thing that you see when you try to handle your clan is by their history and also the amount of resources that are present in it. I would go for the historical point of view, but the information that are present in the history is vast and the way to know about it is by just playing the game in the natural way by seeing that all the resources are been intact with you, I would like to play with hojo or the uesugi, according to the study done in the map, it says that many of the iron rich province are been present in the eastern part of the map, once you have achieved this province then you can make the katana and the no-dachi the main army base which will make it as a aggressive army. If I go with the hojo the army will be used to capture them, once this is done then the resources can be used for building the large castle for defending the lands that are present with you.

It is a bit difficult to choose which one to go with, as there are many clans that are present and have a plus point and the negative point, I would rather go with Chosokabe, Oda, Mori. If I have Chosokabe then I will go in the next level and take Shikoku and after gaining this thing I will go for Honshu to make them weak, so that I get some extra point. If I go with the oda, I can go to conquer all of the Japan, because it is an aggressive army and it will help me to fight against Tokugawa and then with the Ashigaru. If I have Mori present with me it is the best to conquer any region of the sea because they are use to build boats, but the only problem is I will not be able to focus on the land and the mountains that are present.