Thread: Total War: Shogun 2 Demo requests for technical issues

Total War: Shogun 2 Demo requests for technical issues

Hello friends I am posting this thread on behalf of the Total War community who wants to know what kind of a problem are the users facing with the demo version of this Total War: Shogun 2 game. They would want to know that what are glitch and where the game lacks some kind of feature or what should be changed, I know that it is too late for this kind of question but then also if you all provide their problems than it could be that the company will think of making some kind of changes in the game just for us.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 Demo requests for technical issues

Although all the features and the graphics of the game is absolutely perfect but one thing that I don’t like in this game that it takes a real hell allot of time to load. Like the loading screen comes up each and every instant in the game whenever we select any option, this is something which is very irritating in the game. I think that the company has compromised on the performance of the game by including so many of the great features, I would specially request the company to make this kind of changes in the game.

Hey I don’t know whether it is my graphics card problem or is it a problem in the game itself, but I think that while I was playing this game I found out that the graphics of the game was not up to the mark, I have had played many games before but then also I find that this game certainly lacks the graphics that is required so that we are able to enjoy the game to the fullest. If there is a real need of improving the graphics than I would want to request the company to make this changes in the original version of the game.

Guys when I was in the battle field playing alongside with so many other user, I found out that the text and the options that were written on it that suggested which way should I go next was too small to be easily seen with the help of a naked eye. I would always have to strain my eyes so as to get to know that what exactly is being mentioned over there, so I would want that when the original version of the game is released there should be some kind of changes in the font size.

While playing the demo version of the game I have come to know that the music for the videos that is during the game play some of the music gets started after the video proceeds, so that means that the audio and the video are not at all synchronize with each and other. I really hate some time as it feels silly to get to see something else and hear something else, so I would want to request them all to please make a note of this and make the modification in the original game.

He guys the major issue that I am facing with the demo version of the game is that whenever I click on the total war icon to launch the game the game begins to load and after some interval of time the game as well as my system gets freezes. I have reinstalled the game many times but then also I am not able to launch the game perfectly. Regarding my system specifications what I think that it is absolutely up to the mark as I have played many of the high end graphics game before as well, but I don’t know why I am not able to launch this game perfectly, can some one suggest the possibilities.

Since you are dam sure that you have got all the necessary configurations that is required by the game and so no problem of the system specifications and that is why I would want to suggest that since it is just the demo version of the game so there could be possibilities that there could be a problem in the game itself which is not allowing you to launch the game smoothly, so wait for the original version of the game to get released and then see what happens.