Thread: How to install Shogun 2 - Total War

How to install Shogun 2 - Total War

I heard that the SEGA will release the game Shogun 2 - Total War Today. So I am thinking right now regarding picking up one copy of the game today midnight from any online area. Some says that there is a problem with previous installation. The game cannot playable till certain time. Some also says that I cannot even install the game to my HDD before the actual release. Is it true? What would be the reason for this?

Re: How to install Shogun 2 - Total War

I don’t think that this can be happen in Shogun 2 - Total War. The downloaded game can be installed in your computer anyhow but as you know that these downloaded game does require registration. So you cannot register the game for some period of time. After the complete release only you can register into their site and start playing the game. Until the retail copy of game didn’t hit the market you cannot play the game in any manner.

Steamworks will support both the box version and electronic version of Total War, Shogun 2. It gives you access to the latest updates and downloadable material, and while you're connected to your existing Steam friends list and messaging features. While playing you can also STEAM performance that you deserve the rest of your friends list checking can give. Total War: SHOGUN 2 prior to the sale is also available for digital download from STEAM. So whether you're the digital download or box version of Total War: SHOGUN 2 buy, you enjoy all the benefits of Steamworks.

To play Total War: SHOGUN 2 your game requires authenticating by registering online by the use of STEAM-free gaming service. You simply necessitate one-time connection to the Internet to accomplish this and the installer will direct you through the respite of the procedure one time you obtain the disk of Total War, Shogun 2 in the player stops. If you do not encompass free Steam account, you have to make one. This provides you access to several vast new features. For the establishment of Total War: 2 SHOGUN you have accepted the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"). If you do not consent to the conditions of the SSA, you should return the game unopened to the trader in agreement with their return policies.

With the Steam it seems to me that we can play the game prior to the release but I don’t know whether it is hundred percent true or false. If this is the case then what is the use of retail version game? They become unsold even after the release I think. I know that the steam has done the excellent thing to the player without waiting for the game in retailer shop. But will it really enable us to play? That’s is the another matter.

It seems to me that the publisher of Shogun 2 - Total War has done the excellent thing to its fans. They did it purposely as I think. By this way the game can playable together at once. So that no can tell that he/she played the game foremost. By this manner one can enough time for he/she gets the retail version disk and install in their computer and wait for online. The SEGA will activate its registration server at a time in all location no matter where the player exists.