Thread: Dragon Age 2 Unable to unlock Sir Issac Armor

Dragon Age 2 Unable to unlock Sir Issac Armor

Hello friends I have brought this Dragon Age 2 game from a friend of mine so as to install and play the game on my system. I came to know from him only that the game contains Sir Issac Armor character that is one of the best one that is available to fight. Now although I have got to know that where exactly is the character but the problem is that I am not able to find ways so as to unlock this thing so can someone who have done previously can help me to know that how will I be able to unlock this one.

Re: Dragon Age 2 Unable to unlock Sir Issac Armor

Hey although I haven’t tried out unlocking the Sir Issac Armor but I have come to know from some of my friend that for unlocking the character you will have to make use of the Bioware account. I have come to know that if you make use of the Bioware account for the game then you will be able to do anything that you would so make use of the bioware account and see if you are able to get this character unlock for you.

Have you tried reinstalling the game, I know that this is something silly but then also you never know that which one of the solution will actually help you in solving the problem that is faced by you. Just for the sake of a trial just reinstall the game once and see if you are able to get the character to get unlock after that, I hope that reinstalling the game will surely help you in overcoming the problem and not to get too long in getting the Sir Issac Armor to unlock.

Hey I was also facing some kind of a problem while trying to unlock the Sir Issac Armor since I have had got this game download from the steam and so I have had registered with the EA account at the beginning only. I am able to get the option for the Sir Issac Armor in the bioware list but I am not able to get the character unlock so can someone please help me to know that what is the problem and why can’t I be able to get any option to download content to game.

Hey I think that there could be a possibility that the game might contain some form of a glitch that is not allowing you to unlock the Sir Issac Armor character, now that this is not just of a single person facing this problem but there are other as well, so I think that we should try to report to the EA customer executive as I believe that they could be the only one who will be able to solve the issue in the game and you need not worry about anything as being such a repudiated company they are surely going you to get this thing unlock in any situation.

Have you made use of the patcher that is provided with this Dragon Age 2 game, the patcher is one real thing that will surely help you in getting the character the unlock as it is designed by the developers of the game to help you in case of difficulties. Since you have downloaded the game from the steam so I think that you might have already registered with the EA account and that is the reason why you will surely get to make use of the patcher to unlock the character.

If you are not able to unlock the Sir Issac Armor character than I would suggest you to download the same from the dragon age official website. For this you will have to log on with the help of your EA account and then enter the code to unlock the content. After that start the Dragon Age 2 and again move inside the options to access the bioware from where you will be able to download the Sir Issac Armor character easily.