Thread: Total War: Shogun 2 which clan to choose?

Total War: Shogun 2 which clan to choose?

Hello friends I would want to know that which would be the best clan to go for wit this Total War: Shogun 2 game as I am having difficulty in choosing them. Now at the beginning of the napoleon /empire it was an easy process to play the game as I was familiar with the countries and so know which way to choose, also since I currently reside in UK so it would also be an easy option so as to choose the maps in related to UK, but the problem is that when looking for some other clan I just don’t the idea with whom I will be comfortable the most, so can someone help me to know which one should I choose.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 which clan to choose?

Most excellent way to provide you a answer is to identify what you like to employ. Do you like to play with the strong and excellent people who have the best skills as for the game is concerned? You can look for the skills and the talents that the users employ inside the game and than see if you are able to get to know the people of your choice so as to play with, all I can say that it absolutely depends on you which of the clan you want to choose sine you are going to play.

According to me you should always look to play with clans that has got almost each and every one as archer friendly person whom you think that you will be able to enjoy the game. Remember that while playing the game with any clan the utmost thing that has to look for is that you are not here to fight in real sense you are just playing the game to enjoy each and every moment of it to the fullest, so chose that one that you think that you will seriously enjoy allot.

It all depends upon the kind of a person that you are like how you want to take the game that you are playing, if you are really an aggressive kind of a person and would always want to win than what I think is that you should always compete with the clan who has got the talented gamers inside it. It is always better that you compete with same kind of personality that is you should have similar sort of counterpart since then only I think that you will be satisfied by playing the game.

Hey what I would suggest is that you should always look for something easier as I think that if we have some tuff opponents to compete out with then there is every possibility that you will get disappointment with each and every defeats of yours, since I don’t get much time to play the game so whenever I play the game I always look for playing against easy clans so that the time that I am getting to play with is always making me feel happy about something.

Hey guys I am rally having some kind of a doubt with which of the maps should I choose first to go along with the game, I am rally not understanding that what should I choose between Shimuza and Uesugi. I have come to know from a friend of mine that the Naginata monks are greatly advanced to Samurai katana's except that they require a close by blacksmith province. So can someone help me to know that which should I choose among the two.

Uesugi is a much better in my estimation plus it even has a great deal of attractive preliminary position. Also with this you will be able to get a clear view about the entire game as this is the basis of the game and should be played by each and everyone. Also with this you will get a campaign map benefit since you can simply snatch the gold rich island of Sado, and even generate some profit from numerous governing rewards. Also, the warrior monks appears to be extremely useful, and I constantly favor having a small unit of best soldiers than a large one of ineffective ones.