Thread: Will GTx570 improve performance for Total War: Shogun 2

Will GTx570 improve performance for Total War: Shogun 2

Hey guys I am using the current system that I have got for over and two and I am able to play almost all kinds of game including the Total War: Shogun 2 game as well. I have even got 5 G RAM on my system and have Nvidia 8500gt graphics card as well. But the problem is that I am looking for some kind of a change in the GPU and have to know that the GTx570 will certainly help in improving the features and the performance so friends what do you suggest.

Re: Will GTx570 improve performance for Total War: Shogun 2

Hey why you would want to change the graphics card of your as I think that the Nvidia 8500gt graphics card is also equally very interesting and will surely going to provide you with the best features along with the performance. I think that all of the Nvidia products are absolutely perfect and I don’t find any kind of a problem as such with the card that I am also using. Since you have even mentioned that you are making use of your system for over two years so you can see that what exactly are you having inside the system, so stay with it only.

Getting the Geforce GTx570 will surely enhance the performance of the game as I have find out that the GeForce GTX 570 enjoys the support of PhysX, ecosystem 3D Vision and excellent performance when it comes to getting the high graphics end games to play. It also has a upper hand with all single-GPU Radeon that are available today. The most important thing that has to be looked into is that the Geforce cards are more cheaper than any other cards that are available so I think that price will certainly not be an issue for you and it is worth making use of it.

If like me you intend to change the graphics card for this season the good advice that I would like to give is that you must wait for sometime. As I have come to know that the much hyped and sweetened GTX 570 is having DM disabled. The TDP would in turn similar to that of a GeForce GTX 470, while the card has 1280Mo of GDDR5 memory at 3800 MHz. What I would suggest that you should wait for some more time until GeForce GTX 580 to get launch into the market as it is surely going to have one of the best performance feature.

This is what I have come to know by researching on the internet about the fundamentals about both the graphics card. With a new version of its flagship GPU whose manufacture is less of a worry, Nvidia has more flexibility and you can feel directly with the declination of the GeForce GTX 570. So, Nvidia has not had to minimize the frequency of the GeForce GTX 570 that was not the case with the GeForce GTX 470, what make this version more attractive castrated. Despite a narrower memory bus, Nvidia also managed to match the level of average performance of the GeForce GTX 570, which is therefore advantageously replaced by a map much less noisy and less greedy in charge, although we remain here in the upper range. So this certainly gives a clear view so that the Nvidia is much better the Geforce that you are looking for.

Hey if you are getting to play this Total War: Shogun 2 game to play very easily on your system having the Nvidia 8500gt graphics card, the Shogun 2 game really require a high end graphics GPU as compared to the other games and since you are able to play this game very easily so I think that there is absolutely no need to change the graphics card that you are having.