Thread: Unable to activate Dragon Age 2

Unable to activate Dragon Age 2

Hello friends I have brought this new Dragon Age 2 CD from the store as soon as I come to know that is available in the market and I even successfully installed the game on my system that is having the Windows 7 operating system. Now since we have to active the game or else it won’t function correctly so as we do along with the other game I went along activating this game as well, but when I entered the email and the password and pres Ok, I got a message saying that it is an invalid one, now I am providing the correct id and password and then also I was not able to activate it, so can someone help me to know that how will I be able to activate it precisely.

Re: Unable to activate Dragon Age 2

Hey friend make sure that you entering the correct ID and password, since you had mentioned that you might have tried many times activating the game with the id and the password of yours so I think that it will be correct but then also possibilities are there that you might be entering either some wrong Id or wrong password through which you are always getting a message saying that the id and the password is invalid, so most of the fault would be either in the id or the password.

Dude first of all which email id and the password are you providing while trying to activate the Dragon Age 2, you will have to register yourself onto the game where you will get the email id and the password and using the same you will have to activate it. Once you get your account registered by the company now they know that you are their customer and so they will provide you with a unique id and password, through which you will be able to activate your game.

Hey dude have you checked whether or not you are getting the correct signature edition at your local Gamestop. Also make sure that each and every thing is valid on the BioWare social network, and then see if you are able to access the website to activate the game or not. If suppose then also you are not able to access the site to activate the game than I would request you to reset the email Id and the password as I think that you might have forgot the same and will get to access the same after changing it.

Hey friends I have already registered my account with the company that is the EA sports and have become the registered user of the company as well. I am also inserting the same id and the password inside the activation box but then also I am getting the same error, I have also entered the bonus codes and all were accepted with ease, I have also checked the BioWare social network and I have successfully got the signature edition at my local Gamestop, yet the game says email and password are invalid, so can someone please help me to know what is the problem.

Hey why don’t you try to contact the customer support staff of the EA sports team and see if they are able to help you in activating the game, I think that they will be able to help you in providing the right kind of solution so as to activate your game and help in making the game run smoothly. So hope that they will surely help you in activating your account for good.