Thread: Dragon Age 2: Dead Space 2 Armor

Dragon Age 2: Dead Space 2 Armor

I am having question related to the Dragon Age 2. I am in the game but unable to unlock Dead Space 2 Armor from the same. I have tried the many things but let me tell you that nothing working for me. I have completed achievement but still no result. If you are having any knowledge regarding the same then do let me know so that i can get it working with the issue of mine. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dragon Age 2: Dead Space 2 Armor

If you are looking to unlock the Armor in the Dragon Age 2 game then you should check for help of EA site. I have gone through many post and come to know that you can get the unlock code for same on EA Live Chat where agents are helping the user with the chat. So if you can the connect to the live chat and ask for the help regarding the same. I hope you will get it working with the issue of yours.

As EA has announced today, buyers are from Dead Space 2 a download code to get all of them in the Dragon Age II with which you can unlock armor of Isaacs. This not only looks good but should also be a valuable item for your Dragon Age II heroes. With this measure, but EA will also ensure that some users buy both games to unlock the extra content. The armor is made out of the way, Isaac's armor, his boots, his gloves and his helmet.

If you wanted to get the Code activated then you have download then latest DLC from the EA. All you have to do is to make some payment tp EA to get this DLC. Buyers of the PlayStation 3 version of Dead Space 2, the information on how they get to the armor on the basis of a flyer which the PS3 version of Dragon Age 2 will contain. So if you can the go through the same and see whether you are getting it work for you or not. I hope to see this working for you.