Thread: Shogun 2 - Total War: Campaign map information

Shogun 2 - Total War: Campaign map information

My friend had told me about the game called Shogun 2 - Total War which is going to release today itself. After seeing its reviews here Shogun 2: Total War i have realized that the game is extremely different. The characters are and campaigns are very good. I have played the demo version in my computer. Now I have one thing to ask you regarding the game Map. Simply wondering if there is at rest a sensitive alternative for map information which would disclose the 2D map into 3D? Is there any such kind of Map available or should we explore it be ourselves?

Re: Shogun 2 - Total War: Campaign map information

Developer SEGA has released two new pictures to Shogun 2: Total War released the concept art for the game show. Shown is the campaign map and a report of a volcanic eruption. SEGA has a new concept-image r brought out two that are a little more of Shogun 2: Total War show. Who-Was-parts played earlier, Total, who knows with certainty that one out of the monumental battles on a turn-based campaign map is located. And when players of previous Total War Part one of course knows the warnings of the match when events happen terrible, such as assassinations, sieges, storms or disease.

Although Shogun: Total War was the forerunner of the hybrid between turn-based strategy and real-time consolidated franchise Creative Assembly, the fact is that this innovation is relative, since a decade before the foundation has already been well established by the classic Centurion. That game and was virtually identical to what Creative Assembly provide years later, with the same interest in simultaneous turn-based strategy (Map 2D) with real time (3D map), with equal importance given by the generals and with such passion by aspects such as morale or conquered peoples.

The map is based on the scenario, which is different for each part of the series. On the card will be land and divided (in the first two games) sea areas of the scenario in provinces or territories. In each of these provinces, there is a city whose values represent the province. It can only be managed by their respective provincial cities by the player. These can then be a part, build buildings and facilities to improve the values of the city, and dig the other forces and strategic units.

There's no motive why a 2D map should be whichever fewer proficient of permitting all the identical features of a 3D map one. What's the restriction? All they require to carry out is encompass it explain important bridges, mounts, dales, mountains, forests, and so on and let parts to be choose-able if essential. 3D vs. 2D is just a visual approach, not a gameplay attribute. The benefit of 2D is that it would be clear to understand, more noticeable how to place armies and what kind of land it symbolizes, more immersive, and further visually agreeable IMO.

The most striking feature campaign map of Shogun 2 is the mixture of a two-and three-dimensional view. While we presented in the areas explored in the well-known predecessors, relief-like representation is the unknown areas appear as two-dimensional map on the screen. Only when we push forward with units there, the map display for the benefit of the 3D card is removed. We liked this mixture right away very well, as this reminds us the map of Japanese drawings and ideal fit for the setting.