Thread: Natural Disaster in Shogun 2 - Total War

Natural Disaster in Shogun 2 - Total War

Today is the day where the Sega will going to release its masterpiece the Shogun 2 - Total War game for all Windows PC users. The demo version game is already in hand and now it is the time to experience the full game. I assume that many of you excited for playing the game anyhow. When I looked into the demo version I didn’t see any kind of Natural Calamities. I know that the battle is enough to make terrible damage but if there any Natural Calamities like earthquake, typhoon etc then the game will be further interesting. I hope that the full version might include some of any Calamities.

Re: Natural Disaster in Shogun 2 - Total War

The natural disasters are the one of the leading headache for Japan from the History. No matter what kind of it is, the Japan has suffered a lot from it. The game is entirely on the Japan historic battles. Japan is indeed made up of steep mountains, lush paddy fields, winding rivers, all bordered by sea and ocean. A large playground and particularly rich that will enable all to make a dive in the heart of a fascinating environment. However, attention to natural disasters such unexpected eruption of a volcano, or the seasons and the harsh climate, which may affect the health of your troops.

The game tour begins with a concept art that showcases the variety of Japanese soil. Mountains, valleys, plains and rice fields offer many solutions for strategic natural maneuver to benefit from the topography. The second artwork, drawn like a former print, a volcano eruption shows that natural disasters will occur in game two in-game catches are then carefully selected the richness of detail and number units operating in what is easily the best game in the series of The Creative Assembly.

The natural disaster technique in the game is excellent idea to make the game as natural as possible. The sega has included some disasters in this game also. You may not experience this all the way through the game but it may arise sometime or some specific point. These disasters either cause your unit to lose or the enemy’s unit to destroy or get weak. In either way we cannot say that whom it going to help me but I can hope that it will do the dame more to the enemy unit rather than your unit.

All the games which come about the Japan battles or clan campaign might include some of Natural Disasters. I am not telling about only this game but other game also. As you know the Sega is a Japan based company. So no matter what battle game it will include some its natural things in the game so that the players can visualize the actual trends of their country. It is the passion of the game not like a feature or any functionality. It will motivate the Japan’s existence in the world and how it suffers.

All are telling that here is a true thing. The Japan wants to express its country’s consequences through other sources like we are currently hearing about the game. Don’t think that the game Shogun 2 - Total War lacking in natural disasters. As they provided the 3D feature in the game, they furthermore adds some of the natural troubles within the game. The most recent I have seen is the volcano eruption from the mountain. The volcano eruption in Japan is like a everyday disaster. That’s why the developer adds this major disaster into the game.