Thread: Dragon Age 2: Where is the Black Emporium

Dragon Age 2: Where is the Black Emporium

Hello guys I have got this new Dragon Age 2 game pack from a friend of mine who has given me the Cd to play this game as he is going out of town for few days. I have installed the game successfully on my system and I was also able to play the game smoothly with no problems at all. But the problem is that the Black Emporium through which we will be able to edit our characters is not being found. I have searched through the entire options that are available in the game but then also I am not able to find the option, since my friend is out of town so no one is there to help me so will someone please put forth their views.

Re: Dragon Age 2: Where is the Black Emporium

Well you will be able to get the Black Emporium inside the game only while you progress, you will be able to get the option to access the Black Emporium as soon as you get inside the game options. There is no way that in the beginning itself of the game you will be able to edit your character since for modifying it as well you are required to get some points and cash, so once you get going along with the game you will surely be able to see the Black Emporium options clearly.

What I have heard that the Black Emporium is not just available inside the Dragon Age 2 game but you will have to explicitly download from the bioware while the time you try to install the game on your system. The Black Emporium will be accessed through the bioware after you have insterted the key of the game and starting to install the game as well, so be sure that you have done this before installing the game.

Hey since you have also provided with ways to access the patcher as well, since you would always require to register your account with the game, so I think that it would be better if you make use of the patcher so as to get the access of the Black Emporium from over there as I think that that would certainly be the only option that would be available for you to get access to the Black Emporium for modifying the characters of yours.

Hey guys I am having some doubt with the Dragon Age 2 black emporium facility as during the time of installation I forget to get this thing from the bioware as I was not getting to know at the earlier stage. So I directly went forward installing the game so as to play this game. But after I found out that there was this facility that we have to download it explicitly while we are installing the game, so now I would want to know that how will I be able to get this thing integrated on my system.

Dude the only way so as to get the Black Emporium get installed on your game is by reinstalling the game. The Black Emporium can only be installed while you are installing the game, that is while the installation process is on the game asks you to get the Black Emporium as well and it is up to you whether you would want to select the option to download or not.

does reinstalling the game make the black emporium work or show in the map?

I already reinstalled it but the emporium didnt show.. what will I do to make it work?