Thread: Shogun 2 - Total War: Clan specialization

Shogun 2 - Total War: Clan specialization

There is a question I want to ask regarding the new game called Shogun 2 - Total War. In multiplayer mode of the game I make out that you can modify your army/general to be superior among say cavalry to outfit your play approach. My query is, in an organized clan with additional players, I’ve observed a small number of mentioning clan specialization, is this required obsession that you have to all stick to or can each individual player inside a clan have a dissimilar army mode.

Re: Shogun 2 - Total War: Clan specialization

From gazing at the fresh videos it appears this is the case, however I believe it's moreover kept detach from the clan specialization. Therefore for example if you unite a clan that's all regarding the Chosokabe, the clan head may choose a bow specialization, except afterward persons can carry on to concentrate their avatar, permitting the clan to have armies that can react to exact tasks.

Custom Battles ultimately, is the third way of enjoyment of the program. Here we can set our own conditions of battle, choosing to manage the clan, any accompanying embodied by the IA-to three more of us, and also the number of hosts to those who stand against-four. Naval battle, siege or land, our troops precisely defined the choice of mapping between the 11 available and features such as the difficulty of the battle or weather or time of day are also customizable.

The player finds himself in a choice of nine clans available that will themselves be the basis of the special features: more or less what happens in the RPG, even here we find the bonus with regard to political, military, the construction or the recruitment of certain militias. The choice of a family rather than another, will lead to a really cool variation on the progress of the game just as important will be its provision within the strategy map.

The general will lead to decisions that will radically change the whole attitude of the battle and the achievement of certain specified goals. Were then introduced several possibilities for interaction with the rival armies as well as the ability to offer top-level exchange of hostages enemies or even the sale of certain areas of the map already conquered. Here is the detail of multiplayer mode gameplay.

Shogun 2: Total War

I think that there might be option to change the army or unit type for each clan for each player. I haven’t got this option in Demo version but I hope that you will find such an option in full version. But in some campaign I don’t think that it is possible for you to choose or alter the each clan army type. I have seen such kind of possibility in Napoleon: total war game. There I got option to choose any kind of specialization for my cavalry or infantry unit.