Thread: Total War: Shogun 2 please Drop in battle difficulty level

Total War: Shogun 2 please Drop in battle difficulty level

Hello friends I have got this new Total War: Shogun 2 game from the market store in my locality since I have heard that the game was released in the midnight and I had ordered the store to remain open for sale, so I got this game instantly and have even installed the same game on my system. Although the game is running smoothly on my system that is having the Windows operating system on it, but the thing is that I found out that while I was playing the MP Battles level I got to know that there is a really very difficulty involved in the level. The new users of the game will not be able to get to play the game easily, so I would want to request the company to please make a note of it and do the necessary changes, what are your thoughts guys.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 please Drop in battle difficulty level

I have also brought the game and have install the game properly on my system so as to get my hands on the game as quickly as possible. I was playing the level 1 of the battle field and I found out that the game was absolutely difficult to play and that some of the options are absolutely difficult to find in the game. I have previously played so many games before but I haven’t found any games that was as difficult as this so I would want to company to reduce the difficulty level as soon as possible,.

Hey I am also playing the same game what I purchased just now and that I have even reached to the level 5 in no time, I didn’t find any of the stages as difficult as yet. All the stages were absolutely fine it is that we will have to be patience and should have full presence of mind since we don’t know where the threat is coming from, so I feel that if you give some kind of dedication while playing this game you will surely be able to get pass all the stages.

Completely agree with the post I think that the developers have really made us to have a hard time playing this game as all the levels in the battle field are absolutely difficult to get pass easily. Although I did manage to get pass through some of the levels but they were all so difficult that I cannot imagine what will be going to happen in the latter part of the game. Since we have purchased the CD I don’t think so that we cannot do much and will have to play whatever things comes our way.

I would suggest the developers to come up with some kind of a options for the game that will suggest whether you would want to play the game in easy or medium or difficult mode. As with all the other game this is the feature that is lacking in this game. So by having all these options available in the game I think that we will be able to play the game in each and every mode according to our choice of play in te game.

Hello friends I have brought the game CD of the Total War: Shogun 2 and have been willing to install the same on my system but the problem that I am facing is that I am not able to get this game installed on my system. When I insert the CD on the drive, the disk drive is not able to recognize the CD, it was actually tested by the retailer from where I have got this game CD, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem with it.

I think that the game CD might be corrupted and that is why the Disk Drive is unable to recognize the game Cd, what I would first suggest you is that you should first check the Disk Drive of yours, such that you are able to get other CD work on the drive of yours. Once you get that all the CD’s are working fine on the disk drive so you will have to give the CD back to the shop from where you have brought and should look to get a fresh copy of the same as I think that this is the only option that is available.