Thread: Shogun 2 - Total War: Hattori DLC

Shogun 2 - Total War: Hattori DLC

My PC has got the demo version of game called Shogun 2 - Total War which is going to release now. I know that it a game regarding the historic battle mainly history battles of Japan. There are several wonderful characters in the game like clan weapons. I think that there is one clan is missing which is very much famous. The name of the clan is Hattori. I hope that the SEGA will add this as DLC in the upcoming patch release.

Re: Shogun 2 - Total War: Hattori DLC

Total War: Shogun 2 is the sequel published in 2000 Shogun: Total War. Feudal Japan was once ruled by a government but has since split into many clans, with a penchant for warfare. You step into the shoes of a Daimyo, a leader of a clan, so as to unite Japan under the banner of your clan. The game takes place ten years after Shogun: Total War off. Total War: Shogun 2 handles the enemies against Empire: Total War smarter strategies. There are also new multiplayer modes added.

The Limited Edition of Shogun 2: Total War includes:
    • Exclusive DLC ninja clan - The members of the Hattori clan are masters of Iga-ryu Ninjutsu
    • DLC A unique collection of martial arts and guerilla techniques.
    • Extra DLC historical scenarios
    • DLC special armor for your avatar - A complete armor, the avatar of your General a striking appearance on the battlefield.
    • Bank account for XP DLC avatar

I don’t think that there is any kind of DLC or anything that is coming out for the game. I don’t think that the Hattori clans are missing in the game. When I looked into the game details I have seen the descriptions about several Hattori clans. The Hattori clans may not be available in all campaign but in some advance campaign you may get one of those.

I think that there is no DLC for this game because it is illegal for the game. The DLC modding might increase the game features but sometime it also causes issues. For that reason there is no DLC yet. If you want to know the complete details of the full version of game then please visit Shogun 2: Total War. There you will get to know about the things which are included in the game.

As far as I know that in the demo version of Shogun 2 - Total War, the Hattori clans are not included or might not be added. But the SeGA now going to release the full version of games this week and I hope that the entire missing features are now included in this new and full version. Hang around for several hours until you get the retailer version of game. The Sega has also said that only one feature is lacking in it and that is the support for Direct X 11.