Thread: Total War: Shogun 2 Fonts and icons on the campaign maps are to small

Total War: Shogun 2 Fonts and icons on the campaign maps are to small

Hello friends I have brought this new Total War: Shogun 2 from a friend of mine since he was the first one in our locality having got the game. So I brought the game and instantly installed on my system, the installation was complete and I was also able to play this game easily but the only problem that I was facing was that I found out the text and the icons were just unreadable on some of the maps. The fonts were too small and it is really irritating me as I am not able to get the easy look for what is written on the maps like where to go next and so can someone tell me that is this in the game faced by everyone or is it that I am the only one that is facing this problem.

Re: Total War: Shogun 2 Fonts and icons on the campaign maps are to small

Dude you forgot to mention the screen size of your monitor, although I haven’t used the game as yet since I wasn’t able to get from any of the store available but I think that since you are able to play the game easily without any kind of a problem as such so what I feel that you might be having very small monitor screen and that is why to fit the game on that much of a screen you might be getting the fonts of the text and the icons to get more smaller, so see to it that you get a large monitor as possible.

Hey check out the display properties of your desktop as to what I believe that you must have got selected some lower resolution for the screen and that is the reason why you are not able to get the good look for the text and the icons that are there on the maps. So what you do is that you must right click on the desktop and go to properties and tab towards settings where you will find the screen resolution settings, just slide the bar and adjust it accordingly such that you get to see the best look for the game.

Hey friends I am playing the game in the full screen mode of 1600x1200 and have got 19 inch monitor which I think will be beneficial for playing any kind of games. I have been making use of this monitor for years and still I haven’t faced with any problems yet. Also, I have adjusted the screen resolution for the desktop to see if I will be able to get to see the text easily, but then also I find out that it was just of no use. So can someone help me to know that what can I do to get this thing adjusted as quickly as possible.

Hey dude try playing some other kind of game and see while playing that are getting the fonts and the text all to be in a perfect position and you get to read all of the options very easily without straining your eyes. If you get a good look for the fonts and the text that would be available there then I think that the problem might be in the game that is the Total War: Shogun 2 and that there is no way so as to solve this problem, however we have to wait until some more users to face this problem in order to make it sure.

Hey guys I am also getting some kind of problem in reading the text and the options menu that has been provided in the MP battle maps in this Total War: Shogun 2 game as I have found out that the fonts are not getting seen clearly, although all of them are having average size but the problem is that most of them are blur and that is why I am not able to read it perfectly so can someone help me to know that how will I be able to get the fonts to see clearly.

Looks like this is some kind of a genuine problem that is faced by each and everyone that has got this newly released game that is the Total War: Shogun 2, there are many of my friends as well that are getting some kind of a problem in reading the text that has been written of the maps that are available on the game, so what I think and feel is that the problem entirely lies in the game and that you should think of getting this problem solve by the company itself.