Thread: System Requirement for Total War: Shogun 2

System Requirement for Total War: Shogun 2

Good morning to all my friends I have come to know that there is a release of this new game called the Total War: Shogun 2 game in the market, I always have a very great affection for game as I love playing each and every one of those and most particularly the role playing games. I would want to know that before I go out to buy this game that what would be the system requirements of this kind of a game as I don’t want to fall into trouble latter after I bring the CD to play the game , eagerly waiting for the reply.

Re: System Requirement for Total War: Shogun 2

According to me the best configuration that should be suited for playing this game smoothly and effectively on any system would be like this, although this not the accurate configuration that is required to have but certainly this would be somewhat more as compared to what is required.
    • Intel 20ghz processor
    • 5GB RAM
    • 1 TB Harddrive
    • 4GB AMD HD graphics
    • HDMI port for getting a full view on some other desktop.

According to me the best and the accurate measures for helping this Total War: Shogun 2 to run smoothly will be the like the following.
    • Minimum: 1920x1200, maximum details, 4xAA
    • Video Card: Geforce GTX 285 or Radeon HD 5770
    • Processor: Core 2 Quad Q8300 or Phenom X3 II 435
    • RAM: 4.0 GB of RAM

The Total War: Shogun 2 places particularly high demands on the processor, for maximum detail, quad-core processor in your computer already stuck. Fast dual-core CPUs are used in conjunction with a slightly outdated graphics cards like the GeForce 8800 GTX quickly out of breath and starts to stutter in the game. If the same graphics card Quad Core PC plugged in, Total War: Shogun 2 runs much smoother. The graphics card has therefore require less impact on performance, only extreme performance like 8x or 16x AA or overwhelming number of cards - the visible increase in quality is not on either setting but we think the performance loss compared with 4x AA value.

The best and the ultimate requirement that will be required by this game to run smoothly on any system which has got the following specification would be like, it should have any one of the OS: Windows Vista / XP / 7, the system should have any one of the Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better. It should have Memory about 2GB free for normal functioning of the game along with HDD: 12GB. A Video: Shader 3.0 or better 256 bachelor of medicine NVIDIA GeForce 8600 / ATI Radeon X1950Pro or better. Also if required a Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible and a DirectX: 9.0c, would really make a good combination for the system.

Hey guys I have specially brought a Xbox for getting more fun in playing all kind of different games and I would even want to make use of the Total War: Shogun 2 that has been released in the market. I have got a Xbox with 733 MHz Intel Custom Pentium III, a GPU (Graphics Processor)250 Mhz.X-Chip 3-D nVidia chip co-developed by Microsoft and nVidia and a Windows 2000 Core OS. So I would want to know that whether this type of configuration will be beneficial for the game or not, please do reply.

Hey dude don’t worry this type of configuration is absolutely fine for the game to be run effectively and smoothly, Mostly all the types of Xbox does have got the support for all the game that have been released in the market. What I think that this kind of Xbox specification will be absolutely beneficial and will help to run any kind of game, so don’t worry and just enjoy the game as possible.