Thread: Homefront: purchasing Slot 1 and Slot 2

Homefront: purchasing Slot 1 and Slot 2

I am playing video games from the school days of mine. Well I really lover to play Homefront. I love the concept of this particular game. but I am little bit confusion with this particular game. I am quite confused about the purchase of Slot 1 and slot 2. Well I am looking for the instruction from the your side. I am asking to all of you who are familiar with this particular game and playing the same. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Homefront: purchasing Slot 1 and Slot 2

I am assuming that there are two slots in the game which are completely empty from the beginning of the game. well you need to earn some money in order to buy some weapon in the game. Well you have to kill some people by shooting the same so that you can earn lots of money in the game. you need to do running and gunning in the game. so that you can buy more drone so that you can make both the slots full in the game.

Well we know that we need to deal with the soldeier when we are going to play the game. you can change or setup the things by using the idea of slots in this particular game. you need to use all the option which avvailabe in order to change the slot in the game. For eg Soldier 1 will have RPG and Recon Drone and Soldier 2 will have Tank and Airstrike. If you wanted to switch between Soldier 1 and soldier 2 then you can easily switch between in any moment of the game.

You are completely wrong with this particular thing which you have mentioned in this particular game. I am not agreed that Battle Points are empty in the game. Actually you need to add some items in the game in the both the slot 1 and slot 2. All the items which you have added in the slots are totally dependent on the class which you are on that time in the game. So you have to full the slots before you start with playing the game.

I let you know that you will not be able to add airstrike on the slot before the game begins. Also one thing I let you know that you will not be able to add airstrike if it is not available in that class of the game. well vehicles and choppers are totally different in the game. they are available in the game with two different slot 1 and slot 2. You will be able to get them if you are having enough amount of points and you have not used Slot 1 and Slot 2 in the game.

In the gaming of Homefront you can use more drone in this particular game. for that purpose you have to use different classes in the game when you are dead in the game. you can use anything which is already you have selected in the slots. For eg if you are hiving airstrike then you can simply use the same. it will help you to win the round successfully after the death of yours in the game.