Thread: Hopefully HomeFront won’t be the next Medal of Honor

Hopefully HomeFront won’t be the next Medal of Honor

I remember hearing about Medal of Honor and everyone was saying how badass it was going to be. Well, it turns out the community died very fast. i once logged on to see only 900 people online. Well, I enjoyed Medal of Honor, but I’m just hoping HomeFront has a strong community. Also quick question why hasn’t there been many game play videos? Can someone link me to some really recent (Jan or Feb.) game play please I’m just dying to see some multiplayer in game play.

Re: Hopefully HomeFront won’t be the next Medal of Honor

I totally doubt this game. More clan members are not getting this game each time new info is released. 12 weapons? I don't care if I use only 2 out of on type anyway. My enemy uses other guns and variety makes it fun. It gives the player more control and freedom. When there is like only 1 or 2 types of a gun in shooter it just seems "Arcady" to me. And not a big variety in vehicles either. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 had a big variety of guns. Double burst, triple burst, strong gun bad acc, sniping ar but bad power, etc. I'm hanging on a thread here. One more shitty info and I are out. No bullet drop really killed me.

Why can't people just go and take a shot and enjoy a game that comes across as a new idea, not just a COD rip-off. 12 weapons, so what? Is that really a huge selling point, pixels that look different but all feel the same? A game is all about how it plays, not just what is in it. You haven't even played the final version of the game yet, and all because clan members are dropping the game doesn't mean it’s going to be bad. Or you can go ahead and jump on the bandwagon and miss out. Regardless, I really don't care. If a good game is based off of weapon and vehicle count to you, and not game play, I'm sorry for you my friend.

It isn't. But this game doesn't add much. To me it's bfbc2 but with less thing but with drones. And I don't have unlimited money to dash out every other second on every game. And guns don't have the same feel. I don't remember some names but in bfbc2 the an-94 was like an ar sniper and double burst. While other ar were good in different ranges. Same with every other type of gun. Variety is a big part of games. And this game seems to lack that. The reason wfc failed because there was no variety in guns. When I get bored of an fps I change my tactics and my gun. It will be really hard to do in this game and I will Polly just get it. Play it. Get bored and quit. BFBC2 kept me entertained for a long time. I would be playing that but I'm banned because they had HORRIBLE servers. I got bored of just shooting. I got a sniper shotty and used c4. Tired of that I just started sniping. Tired of long range sniping (WITH BULLET DROP) take out the m95 and quick scope people. This game will obviously lack that.

Well, Dice would never let any other game compete with their own Battlefield, hence they won't spend too much money carrying for Medal of Honor, sad but true. Hopefully EA gets someone else to do the sequel. And, I doubt that HomeFront will "fail", if you can say Medal of Honor did fail, it sold well enough if somewhat less than expected. HomeFront will hopefully be popular, quite a success for a new IP, as long as demo and promotion's handled right, and released in the right time to create maximum Hype

What does Bad Company 2 have that HomeFront doesn't? Destruction. More weapons. Bullet Drop. Squad-size gametypes. What does HomeFront have that Bad Company 2 doesn't? Battle Points. Battle Commander. Ground Control. Dedicated Servers. 32 players. 16 player squads. Spawn-in-Vehicles. Abilities. Fully customizable classes. More Drones. More attachments. Other Battle Point Purchases. Probably could list more. It also looks like it will have better graphics, and smoother weapons combat, but that's more speculative.