Thread: HomeFront Graphic comparison

HomeFront Graphic comparison

Like others who at first thought the game looked great. My opinion was flawed after watching some videos of poor quality in some of the gaming sites. To really get to the bottom of this I had an experience so to speak. I opened two versions of Firefox, each with open gametrailers.com. Then he opened the HomeFront page in a window, then opened the page black on the other operations. I loaded a high-definition video similarly lite game on every window and compared. HomeFront graphs are equal if not better than the leading marksman in the department. The only thing I noticed is that the animations are smoother and slower. Black Ops seems a little faster, but I think it is a matter of frames per second. I bet it's a problem with animation. COD animations are shorter in length to make the game appear more quickly. This can be seen in everything sprinting, charging, and turning. But I find this very exciting. HomeFront is familiar to us all but should provide enough of a difference to require us to spend a little time to master it. Be a unique experience. Even at this time compared with the Black Ops HomeFront is standing strong. I can only imagine how good the game will be after the last coat of enamel, and a patch on the first day. This game is going to rock. I just wish the GB 250 s with the game packed in was coming to the U.S. I buy it one day.

Re: HomeFront Graphic comparison

I don't get the entire dispute over graphics in this game. It seems to be right on parameter with everything else I play. Those game trailer videos look awesome! I don't think Black Ops sets any sort of standard either. HomeFront is going to rock. Sure, Graphics matter to an extent, but as long as the game play is great, who really cares. Would you not play A Link to the Past because it doesn't look amazing? LIMBO was an amazing title, with impressive visuals, but it wasn't groundbreaking. And with all these vehicles driving and flying around, let’s keep framerate in mind. There were so many times in MW2 where 4 or 5 guys would end up on the screen and everything would slow down.

I my opinion I think that HomeFront looks better than COD. I think as a whole that since it has some new fresh ideas that they are adding to the game then it will do just fine. The detail in the weapons was a little crisper in HomeFront that in the COD vid I thought. Whether or not the graphics will be better than BF3 or the Future Soldier only time will tell. Looking forward to playing all those titles. I like to play them all because it gives variety and my group that plays them we sit and compare the pros and the cons of each. I think it really is a matter of what you really like the most.

I have no idea why people keep saying that these graphics are horrid. To me i think it’s pretty freaking impressive to have that type of graphics on a console and still have 32 people running around at the same time. Even then I still have to go with the people who say game play is all that matters. For example I play mine craft, now if anyone else here plays they can tell you it’s graphics are horrid. Standard they are 8bit, but even then I have devoted countless hours to it despite its graphics. What keeps me coming back is game play.

Unreal Engine 4 isn't coming out for this gen of consoles. They can't handle it. Gears of War 3 is using a tweaked version of Unreal Engine 3.5 and makes HomeFront look like last gen. This game's graphics are not up to par for a current title unless you think MW1 is up to par. This game is somewhat close to the first MW but that’s about it. All you have to do is look at games like Killzone 3, Uncharted 3, Gears 3, Rage, Crysis 2 , etc. to see this game is at least 2-3 years behind in the visuals. Not to worry though because in 1 week when Battlefield 3 gets shown it will take away what little thunder HomeFront has going for it and nobody will be talking about it. Buy the game if you wish but HomeFront is going to be a flop.

Only mention it because some people, including myself have put so many hours in the COD that when the weapons do not appear in the right spot on the screen or ads of a people complain similarly. HomeFront I think he did a good job imitating the COD to the letter presentation. I think the game looks great. It's like MW3 were early. I love the details provided in the motor HomeFront. I see grass and flowers floating in the window. I see rays of sunlight shining in the sky; I see the belt in the animation of a firearm. I love the atmosphere post can be seen in the air. Things like dust and fog look really good. This game is going to be so epic.