Thread: No hardcore mode in HomeFront

No hardcore mode in HomeFront

So the tread title pretty much sums it up. There is so hardcore it just seems like HomeFront is straight away going to alienate a whole section of the community fire before it even get the chance. An example of this, I was in another forum chat games on HomeFront with a group of people who were so eager about the potential of this game like me. Someone posted some details of several players, one of which was the fact that there will be so hardcore. Within minutes there were 30 seats, plus all basically saying the same thing. No hardcore, I'm out. Many people at once decided not to buy the game at all, because hardcore is the only way to enjoy playing First-person shooter.

Re: No hardcore mode in HomeFront

New title, difficult to divide the community between the core and hardcore. Do not get me wrong, I like to show face to face - especially mini-maps and the noobs who use them to hunt for a brief moment. I hate emptying the magnetic media in some guy just to give a red screen that can regenerate from. But I'm willing to give HomeFront an opportunity because the games I have seen seem to need the features of the HUD. Oh, and main gun damage seems acceptable [testers can confirm this], certainly better than even the Health Ministry's version of "Hardcore Mode" - that seemed to eliminate only those elements of HUD.

You're both missing the point completely. Who cares if YOU don't like hardcore or see its value? There is a MASSIVE community who only play hardcore. Why make unfriendly them by not including them AT ALL? The battlefield has also hardcore how does any FPS game worthwhile. But it is a totally dissimilar game, not all war games have to have a hardcore mode and cod copy. Does any one of you have any idea how many bullets it takes to kill but what if you worry now just hold on the trigger already!

The hardcore crowd is not alienated. Just get to play with everyone else. For everyone who likes a hardcore mode, there are probably 20 who like the standard mode. As others have mentioned, for a new release, they may have decided that it was the best way to divide the player base. I also can not have a style of play HomeFront. I'm sure he felt. Of the almost countless positive developments there, I have not seen an allusion to the absence of a hardcore mode be a bad thing. Anyhow, this is a horse beaten. It is not included. With dedicated servers, cannot be the option to add a game type. I'm not sure. For now, the game that goes all the way, and then you should come to a decision if you need a hardcore mode. Like any FPS game worth it? No. Games like Halo. Rainbow Six. Call of Duty 1, Call of Duty 2. Medal of Honor , but nobody touches. Every game is still very successful.

I'm a little with the original lineup. I'm someone who usually just sticks to the ways of hardcore. Still pick this game up and play, because you can adjust if necessary. What makes hardcore, which regularly does not, be taught to not run into the open, look before you shoot, and communicate. No kill-cam means that the computer needs to exchange a few words to locate and then the side of a target. I guess you could say that the hardcore mode shows you how to move and interact with your computer, and regularly teaches you how to aim. Both have their helpful and unhelpful attribute to them. The fact that a game is not so hardcore does not mean you should not try, or that cannot be added in the future. This is a new IP, and as such, they have to keep people in the hoppers playlist. Hoppers too many mean people do not have anyone to play with and you stop playing. Basically lead to no multiplayer portion of a game.

As I said in my different threads on different forum sites, Hardcore is an option in many of the most popular shooters, and as a fan of this game we're calling for the implementation of a Hardcore mode. Clearly some of you prefer to run with the ability to take 80-10 shots an assault rifle, or love the fact that his health regenerates, but some of us who do not. Most of these games have a short draw distance of 300 meters or so it seems that you are capable of being "sniped" the other side of the map as Lady Commissioner Put it on the map. When in reality all that was not across the map, the other side of the draw distances. With most modern assault rifles of anything within 300 yards is considered within the range. And yes 1-3 rounds of that range to take you down. So it's more realistic? The fact that a player can take an ACOG equipped AK47 at 200 yards with two shots, or the fact that in the normal mode can run a short distance and take 6-8 shots before dying? And even if you take several times if they are fast enough to run around the corner and away from your enemy for a split second is by magic disappearance wicker decent game away by fairies health regeneration system and that are magically back to full health.

The most important thing still does not know if this game needs serious yet. I very rarely play Call of Duty core for several reasons: Because of the distance I live from your exchange rate appreciation is a big problem for me in any game. At the cores are at a disadvantage if delays that often need half a magazine to put someone down, but that takes a quick burst to win the fight. If a person you are shooting is moved laterally a short distance to hit anything, kill cam then confirmed that his goal was 20 degrees at his side. I do not understand the hardcore, since it is much less likely it is that you can travel / vacation-hop out of trouble, the accuracy and the first goal almost always wins, even belatedly. Hardcore is not for players who want to play a march, bouncing Quake- Call of Duty. Also core is where it really fast reaching and running through bullets stabbing peoples in the face not a big problem in the hardcore.