Thread: MP Killstreak in Homefront

MP Killstreak in Homefront

I am a big fond of the video gaming but I am big fond of Homefront. Well this particular game is having a good look and feel. I really love to play this particular game. Well I am looking that there would be Killstreaks in MP? Do you having any particular idea on this particular matter? I have dedicated this particular thread to get the opinion of yours. please let me know your opinion as soon as possible.

Re: MP Killstreak in Homefront

I might be wrong about this particular thing but I am thinking that you are going to get the battle points in the game. you can use that particular points in order to buy the extra vehicle or drones in the game. hence if you are going to kill 7 then you are going to get a chopper gun and also you will get a specific amount of battle point in order to bought the tank in the game. let me know whether I am right or wrong about this particular matter.

Well I would like to let you something about Killstreak in the game which would help you to learn more about the game. this computer game is making use of BP system but there are specific kind of items called Killstreak in the game. well this particular group is containing airstrikes and lots of stuff like in the game. they are normally equipped with one of the purchases slots and can be used by the spending BP which you have earned in the battle in the game.

According to my way of thinking Killstreaks are not bad at all in the game. you have to made the kills in order to activate the buffs. Killstreaks in the CoD is another way to overkill the players. Personally I loved the idea of gathering the BP and using then to purchasing the Battle in the game. I am going to trade with credit. I loved the concept of BP and there would be nothing like Killstreaks in the game.

Well all the information regarding Killstreak in the game is completely false. There are only two purchase slots in the game. you can apply anything on the drones in the game. the most closest thing is buff. It will give you to get the Battlecommander in the game. this particular buffs are providing infantry ,tanks and the drone warfare. There is nothing like Killstreak rewards in this particular game.

This particular thing can be stated for the same as perk system in this particular game. each and every person would tell you that perks is not included in the game but infect it is included in the same. they are called like different and organized way to make balance in the game. In CoD you will be able to get the groups of perks in order to select the same. they are balance in the game to get the point value in the game.