Thread: How to became a blood mage in Dragon age 2

How to became a blood mage in Dragon age 2

Well I am new towards this game and I have heard that we can became a blood mage while playing this one and please lat me how it is possible. I was wondering any way possible to become a Blood Mage. I know that with Connor, but I was wondering if they had other? So when the game is finished, I realize you cannot go on quests that are not complete and I guess this is an unfortunate thing to happen. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this issue.

Re: How to became a blood mage in Dragon age 2

I think it depends on how you play a mage "white" can be terribly effective "s he specializes in obstruction, a warrior is devastating berserker mode, a thief when you have mounted formidable cunning to bottom and you play a dual-blades, and a mage "black" is a curse if you spell correctly mounted. I am sure that this one will definitely help you to solve the issue and you can then have a control on the blood mage.

whenever you have access to the range of skills, study the fate and their purpose, you will have sometimes up something "seedy" to reach the extreme, and you can see that certain combinations are excellent head shot hitting under the belt and rotating blades, 3 Loved shield and a strong attack and gain maximum number of points and then you will definitely able to have an access over the same and you can also use powers related to it on your opponents.

I am pretty sure because the description of the item was not bad "a very rare book that has escaped the cantor and teaches you the way to a dangerous magic that of blood, these books were once widespread in empire. Well its memory Incidentally you tell him what you did when released. If you tell the player you do as it seems" the type will not stay in the castle. Nope the best thing is to leave his prison, convene when the fate of his son will be involved.

One way is to defeat slavery among the elves who will offer you the skill. Another way is to negotiate with the demon that possessed Connor. There is a book that gives jurisdiction if my memories are good. Well as I play with the mag us speech mounted as possible I made the mage tower, and the elves. Be careful if you make via the slave, it will kill all the elves to save you and take a deep disapproval of and mega penalty. In short, I recommend negotiating with the demon Connor, it is possible to scare away a demon without a fight and recover the ability.