Thread: Behlen or Harrowmont in dragon age 2

Behlen or Harrowmont in dragon age 2

I know when the risk of the bug between the two future contenders for the throne could take place, because right now I have had contact with the right arm and BEHLEN or Harrowmont and work, but since I am already having Branka before, I was wondering if I might know the famous bug of the two kings who speaks to us most and we must do that again. So please let me know to go with which one in this game.

Re: Behlen or Harrowmont in dragon age 2

No I don’t think so because the bug would come if you are, say that the lists for harrowmont and declare that you support behlen during it. But if in earnest after returning from the depths, you support other partisans who gave you that he hired not inclined to help you. I hope that this information will definitely help you to solve you the issue and here you can also see that the one who will win the battle will be one that you will prefer the most.

Then you do the arena but you Harrowmont sustained during running or you have supported Behlen. Because if you are willing to do the running for Harrowmont and that you support Behlen, you can no longer speak to any of the pretenders to the throne. Look at your quest log to also tell us where you are while playing it on the whole Do you have to kill Jarvia. If not for the subsoil is dead, you must first kill Jarvia then have access to cross Caridina, and return Brankha. So in the worst case takes a save before running.

The famous bug we mentioned above, make the quest for harrowmont behlen bug. Well this leads you help Harrowmont, Behlen's friend no longer wants to talk to you, and given that you support the running for the Behlen, the friend of Harrowmont no longer wants to talk to you too. You're good to start the game then. Always multiply the backup, save before entering a place that we do not know, before visiting for the first time a city .