Thread: Two-handed weapon or two weapons in Dragon age 2

Two-handed weapon or two weapons in Dragon age 2

Warriors for our friends, I find that 2-handed weapons are really useless compared to 2 swords daggers. In the first place, the damage warriors with weapons has two hands are stronger than those with 2 arms ok. But the Warriors have 2 weapons had time to give 3-4coups before he was to have two hands are the second. It gives a huge power difference. Especially, with runes on a warrior can have 2 weapons place 6 runes instead of 3 and with the higher typing speed it gives really a huge difference in power. Is there is anything that will be comfortable for me while a fight please let me know. And also you can share you can share your thought on the same and what all changes to be made in this game.

Re: Two-handed weapon or two weapons in Dragon age 2

Say that with the original game, there seems to be a little bug that makes for the daggers, the dexterity is not taken into account to adjust the damage, there is the force that account which is illogical for a thief. For cons, the last official patch fixes this problem and thieves with a high dexterity, coupled with good strength, become truly deadly. Must also take into account that the thief is often criticized. I hope this helps you out.

So, with the original game, the damage of 2 daggers and a sword with 2 hands are more or less equivalent with probably an advantage for daggers because faster. By cons, with the patch, the difference becomes enormous at high level. On the other hand, the advantage of fighting on two hands sword is that it is more likely to become a semi-tank not as much a warrior with shield but still) while it often death in the fray . Besides more than nice skills as broken armor or scanning. In short, in the end, the damage is much higher but overall, it's not too badly balanced I think. Especially because, if we imagine a duel between a warrior and a 2-handed sword thief with 2 daggers, not sure whether the latter prevails.

The thing is, time to climb to 36 to dexterity, the character is quite vulnerable because his armor is low and its formation a priori not terrible if you spend any points in dexterity and force. Suddenly, the adventure can be complicated. And even at the end, it will not greatly PV (even if objects can help) that remains the weak point of a thief as that one. So, where is the difference between a warrior and a thief 2 weapons 2 weapons mounted in the same way? I say may be a mistake but I think the thief must have bonuses for particular criticism over backstab. Bonuses that the warrior does not in theory. So, ultimately, the thief would prove a better match.

I finished the game the first time with a fighter with two weapons. The trick is that the key very difficult so it compensates for the fact of not wearing heavy armor in the beginning. But it comes very quickly to have the strength required but if you must help of rings. The strongest warrior types out back-stab and is more robust because the point can be put into ruse began in constitution. I hope this will help you out and you can have a go at it.